Thursday, April 10, 2014

How to start the complex systems research too? Physics is always good, but a lot of research hamper

CT Press Blog Archive [CT, meet] The 'CT, meet' the newly appointed Graduate School of Culture Technology to meet you sir I tried bakjuyong
Thanks hampers for the interview in response. hampers CT of the students still do not know about the professor would have a lot of students, such as you study a brief self-introduction to the field Toka beg. After graduating from Seoul National University, Department of Physics, University of Michigan School of Statistical Physics and Complex Systems Network after receiving a Ph.D., Harvard Medical hampers School deyineo-Farber Cancer Institute and the Notre Dame, Northeastern University, post-doctoral to it. It has served as a professor at Kyung Hee University, Department of Physics, since this semester has been appointed a professor at KAIST. Social networking, music, and cultural content of the networks, such as the human collective movement phenomena using statistical physics methods studied.
Read more about the direction of the professor is doing research and tell me. This is what I studied in terms of 'Complex' is called. Humanities, science hampers and technology, regardless of full-fledged secondary school days, I learned that science straightforward if the formula f = ma is all about movement dynamics can easily come up with a full tendeyo in Newton, but I think we live in a society, hampers even if the formula f = ma One rosseoneun not understand or can not be predicted. Such a system hampers so complex that you can not understand the "complex system" is called.
Society is an example of a complex system, and a way, I knew it was a culture in human history, civilization, plus the pain of creation, inspiration, giving hampers the effect that each contains bokjapgyeyi'm hampers melting. Moreover, these days the Internet, SNS audiences through the culture flat or comments to put forward freely while listening to artists you may directly affect the fast as soon as possible in the rich cultural hagoyo get more complicated ... knowledge, cultural content, and people to each other network of relationships tied in chains 'Complex' to look at the big picture of the direction of my research.
How to start the complex systems research too? Physics is always good, but a lot of research hampers has already been existing in the physical field and the more I did not want to study. Classes are fun, but quantum physics, come into my research hampers topic so interesting I did not want to hold. The desire to try something a little more there was something new I guess. Then in Physics from the University of Michigan where I went to study complex systems research to get into the field to meet.
're Surprising, and I aim to professor of complex hampers systems from the beginning I thought I went to study abroad. I was a little worried that part, and I know .... Physics is fun to study physics gatjiman saw one I really could do well? Question is I've been too. Not surprisingly studying physics for studying the early fall a little fun, was hemaet. That moment had happened to him-mail to participate in the Institute of Complex Systems. Where research is begun. Complex.
Dear Professor, I was a mail fateful call away (laughs), who was the professor's research study will wonder hasimyeonseo. Looking for musicology professor mention of interest and the process is also Cancer Institute podak hasyeotdeon've been expecting to deal with the network as much as I think is very versatile. Yeah, For me, the email was a own destiny. (Laughs) study of existing hampers physical systems are already being held in the field the look in your eyes, whether the extent of complex systems research hampers in this area is still what is, what to do not to see it definitely reach great attraction hampers came. I did many new challenges to the distance. Research on a variety of complex systems has been a challenge, I'm a, met at the Institute of Europe, for example, hampers is a singer of Spanish friends, which it has network data analysis and I want to make music recommendation algorithm. The time between the network data alone knows the singer is, a lot of people with an interest in analyzing ever was. So the collaboration with a friend of the singer hampers Pulls study to analyze the network.
And with art historians were doing podak monyumenteu (ex) pieces of the Parthenon) and related hampers dakyumenteu (ex) who wrote the piece for the record) had between quiet study to analyze the network. While this research has been a while, I ended archaeologists in physics. Field of archeology out paper as physicists have studied the very few guys would not. Scenes, 'We are the Indiana Jones -' myself just a joke, saying to each other (laughs) And then studying the art historian as a friend it is really admirable , who was called archeology almost did not have knowledge of programming languages, like studying regardless of trivia questions always hard to ask haneungeot study is done. And eventually his own name became the algorithm is enough to make one up. To extend their field of study and research in collaboration with other areas deserving cases when I think of this.
Collaborate with a variety of people in various hampers fields so Mr. Incredible. hampers You've done haeoh. CT teaching students with diverse backgrounds is through the lessons hampers you feel would meet the viscosity gyesil wonder. Pleasant hampers one, and now, like CT students hampers with diverse backgrounds'm teaching hampers students who are not really first class of this atmosphere is not'm familiar. Neunde so easy adaptation, fusion research as a physicist film'm not easy to teach and how the situation should have this in the student's distress.
I was brought up to show the class to give the students to say, students with visual analysis of scientific thought hampers going through - one who is asking for a story that I think it's right or power,'m not blindly believe or disbelief in the fact that you have Critical eye Think about the power you mean. Why this focus on ... Nowadays, people are interested in big data as the data is in line with the taste of dealing with people losing hampers objectivity or overly exaggerated eye-catching element of people who are frequently the only cases that I reworked. However, as this problem is that a lot of people did accept. Therefore, in any situation, whether scientific thinking objectively look at the data through speaking ability is more important in times like these I think Big Data. CT graduates entering academia in various fields of society would in addition, these friends to scientific thinking, Critical eye very rewarding if you give I think I was raised with.
- All models on data. Died? Questions emerging Big Data stories help me ... I need a petabyte era is no longer necessary to create a model came out in 2008 not remember talking about appears. Professor for this view What do you think? Look, I did not feel. The story came out in a magazine article in 2008, was wired, when Barabbas was a discussion of the subject with Professor matter. We could send a spacecraft to the moon thing, so far I've spent months on the ship ttyaemun not loosen the Newton equation hampers model to try to preset the number of situations can be made possible simulation was going to try. I've never been to the moon, man on the moon by the observation that, but can I send data. Again I do not know, huge data is accumulated more in the future be changed .. but progress so far has been the direction of the new science, one that tries to analyze hampers buildup data to find new patterns created by the laws of me. Based on the observations of Tycho Brahe, Kepler is looking hampers to clean up the pattern, it is based on Newtonian mechanics and the dynamics on the basis of complete and eventually send humans to the moon happened to it. Data with only an impossible thing, and most of all the data elements of data that was totally hampers necessary because it may not be too predictable something incomplete. We need in order to model predictions.
Also extracted from the data, it is important insights into what you think, that some of the nodes and links in the network analysis Bangor Should put more importance? Oh ... That's a real problem. (Laughs), and links to important nodes is important. Technically, nodes, links, depending on each center looks fun things to look at when putting itgoyo otherwise. Standards are different depending on the problem or the need beneficial. hampers Scientific research and study, but the ones all the time already reported previously, but it is also a research question threw himself knows not already exist unless it is also important to me to try a new way. I always new what I was wondering .. CT're supposed too, to look at from the outside perspective of the students like? Curiously, in respect to external reporting is the big deal?
Looking outside at the same time somehow magically know what I'm wondering also. Wear a contrasting perspective, while at the same time not used to get, I guess. It seems contradictory, depending on real people a new understanding of what you absolutely wrong to do it, and replaced with a new or renewed or has standing interest in the book, or rather strange ... when I do something new, new, one should at that one should worry because this is a loss you're a natural. Do not need to worry because it already mapped hampers out for someone I'm new. Opened hampers any. And the most important thing is I have a feeling the fun should continue to challenge me. You must have some reason to move on their own can really have fun. CT is so new it seems fine to me, you need to continue to pursue new adventures hampers very likely hampers the single place.
But physics professor at kkeulri first photo? I was a little girl, I gotjal science, mathematics ridge, but the field of physical consciousness began in earnest in high school ttaeyeoteoyo. Former first Magna Science is good but just a high school friend hampers of Physics, Department hampers of Physics, College Placement naturally while out talking hampers seriously about Physics for a moment and think ... I think it became a way to take it for granted. Once I get ... When there is a new place to unfold in earnest in the search tends to wander here and there everyday. Some friends of Physics, Seoul National University, which is a really thorough investigation prior to you make friends, I've been coming. Jeonghaeseo study also took field of research-based than likely, I went to Duri mungsil (laughs) hampers You own the physical .. there is no fun, learned so far been good to the future are you good at physics, thought it's left to wonder. So

No comments:

Post a Comment