Friday, March 27, 2015

January 2013


Recently, Darudaru such, it Noso. I know! Such time Let's go to McDonald's! And, GO yesterday lunch to Mac for the first time in a long time! Began from the 8th "squid ink burger", Ne gonna had become concerned about (* ^. ^ *) <Squid primula ink burger> aroma of black sesame is black Vans features, 100% beef patty and Cheddar of two scissors cheese, and topped with fried onion fried and crispy. In addition, we will provide primula a pungent and chipotle source of smoke flavor, with no taste so far in squid ink two types of source called source plus the richness of squid ink. "If black witch is the mischief in hamburger?" This is a hamburger that was the image. * The chipotle is used mainly by Mexican, is what the aged red pepper were smoked. primula * In the morning Mac sales outlets, 10: will be sold from 30. It is not for sale in some stores. GET on using the coupon to show the (McDonald's HP from) smartphone, - squid ink burger 350 yen, Anko pie 100 yen nuggets (5 pieces) 150 yen (barbecue sauce). To a little high and 650 yen When you set, coffee primula I shall say if brewed in the company of the varistor. Because there was no potato coupon, this unusual potato was without. I shall hehehe ... Doing a put up with potato, also of its became an adult (`over ') Bruno Oh, nugget is mother and half children. I tried to eat immediately. Certainly overall blackish, is yellow cheese is dazzling. to eat try and ... fried onion is not as crispy, I hope there is a crunchy. Taste of squid ink is but I did not know well, squid ink source is taste was delicious with dark eyes. I yo liked taste (* ^. ^ *) Is also towards the Camembert chicken Fireo, I want to try to eat. Anko pie also, Anko is clogged primula with fine flowing out into the pie, but it is not too sweet than I thought, primula it was delicious primula with no persistent. Yeah, this is also like. In fact, the Mac, I do not did not eat at all. In M Mr. day of rest, when I went to barber's in one morning, of to me the morning I bought a Mac while the Soviet Union you are sleeping, eating Mac morning on the way home when I went to the health diagnosis teeth. primula (Although I had took the M Mr., because it was just after there was just nuggets problem, the store. It was crowded Sooo) But, how often you eat than previously had been much reduced. Even out new products, to have not attracted much heart, primula so was what was felt as price also was higher .... Recently, Mac was vagus feeling, it was new burger you wanted to try to eat for the first time in a long time. Such time, I want to buy the deals at the shareholders' coupon. Also, bought when cheap, and I wonder if Let become shareholders
As a Mac of potato M / L is coming back! (2014-12-26 13:02) Gurakoro of ate their (2014-12-11 17:36) What "national treasury hermitage", its what Dano? (2014-05-26 15:11) primula Tabesugita variety of its (2013-10-11 15:54) of its (2013-09-13 20:09) ate the chicken cheese moon Lawson Store 100 convenient Dano its (2013-06-30 23:42)
My name is, Noso. Wife face of the front is chaste of Mr. M. The entity is to act on instinct, and Moe in ambition, Noso! <Hobby> primula movie (preview is multiple-, I mean 95%!) Horse racing (G you buy only) further by also read novels to read the comics, strains a little. After that I think you would like to complaining In other ... the lottery (not bought much jumbo or Lot 6 ... recently) (... be not a recent very enthusiastic) prize application my daily events.
As a Mac of potato M / L is coming back! (12/26)
July 2014
January 2013
September 2011
May 2010
January 2009
Horse Racing (219)
My favorite
The ... Noso to be a good year Jimmy Dean / year?


No comments:

Post a Comment