Friday, March 13, 2015

.RPM: Your personal site is structured in English, even working again in Brazil. What are your view

Interview with Designer 'Carol Rivello' | ... running whatsoever the world ...
Interview with Designer 'Carol Rivello' whatsoever Published May 22, 2008, design, dictionary, interview, europe, photo, general, internet, whatsoever italy, music, news, past, thoughts, personal services, travel 5 Comments
.Carol Rivello: I took me a while to realize that all those things I did as a child (as spend hours on the computer whatsoever drawing fractals on the logo, painting on paint brush, or making assemblies in photoshop with pictures of my friends) whatsoever were already indications I had an aptitude and passion for the area. I even pass the entrance exam for law, but I attended - to the dismay of my family. This is because had read about the profession of design in a magazine and fell in love. I buccal again a year later, and I'm very proud of this decision I made.
.Carol: Opportunity actually did not show up, I went back and battled enough. I quit my old job and I was a month and a half organizing my portfolio, making Italian lessons and chasing seen. I contacted some Italian agencies here in Brazil, and getting there did interviews in person. I was hired at JWT, and I only have good things whatsoever to talk about there: all treated me very well, had the greatest patience with me, not to mention the professional level of the place.
.Carol: I do not have the European passport but I intend to return to Italy next year to enter it. It is very important to have dual citizenship, whatsoever with it you can work in various places in Europe, without worrying about visas, immigration, etc.
.Carol: Really Brazilian women are stereotyped pejoratively abroad, and in part this is understandable. But it is always important to remember that all forms of prejudice is ignorant. I'm on top and brown, have virtually "Brazilian" tattooed on his forehead, I had no way to escape this reality. At first annoyed me a lot, but over time I gain confidence and realized that how you behave makes all the difference: with safety and reliability gives to well around this reality.
.Carol: I like to have balance in my life, not worth being happy only in the profession and have no friends, for example. I want to be a professional great, but also a good godmother, sister, girlfriend, etc. And so I went back to Brazil, to go against that my philosophy.
.RPM: In your passion for drawing you can pass a strong identity. Do you prefer to adapt a job to your style or also turns off and adapts fully to the briefing? .Carol: I think aa understanding of their own style and the adaptation of its work to it comes naturally, over time. Seeking be careful not to do too much repetitive things and respect the briefing provided.
.RPM: Your personal site is structured in English, even working again in Brazil. What are your views on the Brazilian Desing and you still think the international career? New plans?
.Carol: whatsoever In my tour Europe fell for 4 people: Barcelona, Berlin, Prague whatsoever and Lisbon. I recommend all, are full of culture, design, exhibitions and history. Floripa has different resources, as many tranquility and natural beauty. For those who want to come here, I recommend a shrimp in San Antonio followed by a sugar cane juice in Sambaqui.
.Carol: I never did English class, but I have a good command of that language. Perhaps having spent my whole childhood watching sitcoms and listen to music in English helped. The Italian came later learned it always felt a connection with Italy and with their culture. Also, my sister Stella is formed in Italian letters, certainly influenced my choice. Love studying languages, learn about their origin, meet expressions. My next adventure are Spanish and Latin. whatsoever
.Carol: I usually get inspired more by the lyrics I hear than the melody. My taste is so eclectic that even I find it difficult whatsoever to give examples, depends on the day. Rock taste in general, Architecture in Helsinki, Regina Spektor, The Beatles, U2 and music of the 80s, those very very cheesy.
.Carol: My return to Floripa, as well as some professional decisions I have taken, was thinking of a harmonious future, with time for friends, family and profession. Do not wanna be one of those people living alone to work, I have a house, dogs and time to travel. :)
Answer
Hi Mari !! Cool that enjoyed the interview, it was pretty cool this new experience and Carol is really sweet :) We will continue thus running by our worlds and for sure we will meet the crossroads of this crazy world: D Mta peace and good trips !! Michel
I love the internet so in full holiday weekend and I here on pc, entered the Motionographer

No comments:

Post a Comment