Monday, June 1, 2015

Grilled salmon with heavenly marinade Recent Posts White Chocolate Creme brulee Chocolate scones fa


It is a long time since I began to consider Christmas gift, or like on my scale at least. I usually start to consider a gift in August and will then look around me and find ideas for funny gifts. I'm prelude to Christmas and their preparation completely wonderful time and squirm in the skin that can start. All too often has been in December Bestu and much stress but that will not be so now I look forward suprise quite a lot especially for Advent and all accompanying! I, for example, created suprise the register of Christmas courses in Salt kitchen in early December and much as I look forward to spending evening there and experience the glory that I have read about so often but never tested. Gift courses in Salt kitchen was now not a bad idea Christmas! suprise
Like me likes to stroll around the city center and even malls seems to me nothing as stressful as the meandering streets and walk the last minute in a chaotic search for Christmas suprise gifts. I would much prefer suprise to be at home in my kitchen and create some goodies to give my folks. And fortunately, suprise there may now most people appreciate it to get home made delicacies. One of which is ideal for creating and giving are jams and chutney sorts. I used the opportunity of the day when my mom was a little party and created a particularly good beetroot chutney with apples and ginger. Jólalegra it can hardly be and it was also so simple! Chutneyið will keep well in the refrigerator for four weeks so it is ideal to create it in mid-December if given at Christmas. suprise It is exceptionally good with cheeses as well as cold meats such as ham or turkey.
Beetroot suprise chutney with apples and ginger (slightly modified recipe from Nigella's Christmas Kitchen) 500 g raw rauðbeður suprise / beetroot, peeled and finely chopped 1 kg apples, peeled and cut small (I used Pink Lady apple) 275 g onion, finely chopped 5/2 cm ginger, torn or very minced 50 gr dried apricots, cut little 350 g light brown sugar 2 teaspoons suprise Maldon salt or 1 teaspoon suprise fine salt 1 teaspoon allspice seasoning 600 ml red wine 100 ml water
Method: Put all in a rather large pot. Turn under and Release boiling up, only decrease the heat and simmer under the lid for one hour, have done wrongly in the pot so the steam escaping out only. Stir occasionally. After one hour, remove the cap, raise your only heat and boil without a lid for 30 minutes. Then chutneyið suprise should have thickened and about half of the liquid evaporated. Put on clean jars. I filled seven medium jars, careful just to have enough jars. Store in the refrigerator for four weeks.
Gudrun Thorbjarnardottir writes:
Connecting to% s
Grilled salmon with heavenly marinade Recent Posts White Chocolate Creme brulee Chocolate scones fashioned chocolate cake with real chocolate frostings Nine cozy soups Filled sweet potatoes with strong buffalo chicken suprise and blue cheese Færslusafn May 2015 March 2015 January 2015 November 2014 October 2014 September 2014 August 2014 July 2014 June 2014 May 2014 April 2014 March 2014 February 2014 January 2014 December 2013 November 2013 October 2013 September 2013 August 2013 July 2013 June 2013 May 2013 April 2013 March 2013 February 2013 January 2013 December 2012 November 2012
% D bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment