Monday, June 1, 2015

Well, finally dec. I never start cleaning for Christmas until dec. Sounds like maybe I bothered the


Well, finally dec. I never start cleaning for Christmas until dec. Sounds like maybe I bothered the least in the world to clean, but the reason is now just that I've always been quite exams to December 20 and have then used the days to December 23 to complete the gadget cards and -gjafir, feel less stressful, although it will still scrubbing at home. And in the morning I woke up and began to clean. Almighty, rifjaðist them up for me that I had omitted some Christmas cleaning places last year out of pregnant, so we were talking about two years of accumulated dust and dirt. I think I'm not going to spoil the appetite in people for the holidays by describing in detail how the kitchen was the challenge on. There is definitely no fan in us so that all steam is just somehow no limits out of everything and all the dust sticks extremely well in the kitchen, as well as I'm always broke the window to let the steam out, but instead turns them into pollution of the traffic outside. It was enough nothing less than steel, cleaning sponge and clean Ajax in this. Well, one of which is good to live in a small apartment is that it does not take long to clean. I started about 8 o'clock in the morning and was almost finished by 3 pm. Are actually not prepared to put up the tree, you need to shift something in the room to come by for. I am exactly, missed skötuveislu in Svenni's cousin now because all the header. Especially inside the kitchen, quite remarkable, but we were getting a new refrigerator today :) Therefore, no limits food everywhere. Sometimes I feel like I'm something extreme unlucky always. It now recognize many of what it is annoying to encounter the lock my car keys inside the car. Empty bother. Well, yesterday I landed in the lock around the car as he puts himself inside - in a parking garage. I went out to eat with Thora and Elisa and put the car in this fine car parking while. So I came back out and just, hey, created to close the house !? Hello, Anybody there ??? No, no, the car just had to be there (in the good cheer) at night. I was quite a nerve, perhaps expecting that the car would be pulled away or I would get fined for having him in there but it was fortunately not :) Hey, I had at least not to scrape the morning! I'm now going for a Christmas holiday, blogging perhaps no limits between Christmas and New Year, if I bothered. I wish you all a merry Christmas and remember to make possible no limits the joy door, much salt is bad in the fuselage. Just be ready to drink water and eat fruits, such as mandarin and then this will be fine! Yes, speaking of mandarin, I bought a box of them in Hagkaup day and kicked him after the first mandarins. There were 23 stones in it! There was hardly no limits room for mandarin into peeled, there were so many stones. Scandal, completely lost! So there are mandarin no limits free Christmas on my farm this year :) Happy celebration, Greta.
View full profile my older writing Christmas holiday third tooth arrived! Prófalestur Difficult First Week of Advent no limits The phone Money Mening! Jólaseríur Always no limits Friday bathrobe


No comments:

Post a Comment