Saturday, November 15, 2014

Hello, snow blanket is a metaphor - there is a superficial best gifs resemblance (snowdrift looks l

It is a "blanket of snow" epithet? | PtejSe.cz
Category All Categories Science and Education Astronomy (5) English Language and Literature (20) Chemistry (9) Foreign languages (14) Foreign words and expressions (1625) History (17) Economics (0) Philosophy (4) Physics (26) Mathematics best gifs (18) Medicine (14) Other - Science and Education (32) Weather (2) Nature best gifs (12) Schools - maternity (0) Schools - Central (34) Schools - High (22) Schools - basic (7) Teachers (2 ) Inventions (3) Education Abroad (1) Agriculture (1) Geography (3) Environment (4)
Recent posts hamster is related to a guinea pig? and have them ... 2 days cheapest sport? 3 days cheapest sport? 4 days cheapest best gifs sport? 4 days will know mushrooms in the photos? 7 days I'm 15, I'm horny and I'm looking at 10 days ... How can I satisfy my home is 16 ... not 10 days Debt relief for self-employed? 15 days Does anyone know how to remove best gifs the smell of pomo ... 17 days 22 days Help Inquiry for alimony best gifs 23 days What should I do if I can not access? 32 days I love a girl but is different in 38 days please help me with a song At least 38 days m ... What is the purpose of human sexuality? 44 days I'm 11 and very bored what do I de ... 50 days of cuts and do not know what to do :( 53 days now I have not had regular shots ... 53 days How do you choose a used car and how ... 53 days would have enabled best gifs adoption to homosexual p ... 57 days
iHyik
Level 1 is "snow blanket" epithet?
Hello, we have the Czech language task: Assign expression into groups .. Group 3 are: epithet, persinifikace and metaphorical vyjádřaní. And I do not know if the phrase, like a blanket of snow, mysterious pond, tears of dew or eyes pomněnek, the epithet and how to do it. Thank you in advance for any response.
(Total reviews: 0 | number: 0 x | of your reviews:) Rate Next >> To leave a response, you must login or register here. Login with Facebook
Hello, snow blanket is a metaphor - there is a superficial best gifs resemblance (snowdrift looks like a duvet), a mysterious pond could be only epithet (noun is attributed to a property), tears of dew and eyes are pomněnek personification (of inanimate things are referred to as living ). Now I look at the date of your post, so I'm coming around to late in the day Otherwise, those things that you ask (metaphor, personification, etc.), you will find in a textbook or anywhere on the Internet
Home | About | Help | Link Exchange | Privacy Policy | Advertise | Contact | 2008-2012 Ptejse.cz - WebAdmin & SEO: RVL

No comments:

Post a Comment