Sunday, November 30, 2014

September 12, 2014, I planted the seed of sunflower seeds. I planted them in pots. Make a hole as d


One of the plants that I planted in the house is a sunflower. I planted from seed. Sunflower seeds or what we call sunflower seeds are large when compared to other seed plants, there are parts of the taper and no parts are rounded and not sharp.
On September 9, 2014, I set up a planting medium is soil mixed with manure. New planting medium can be used a few days later because of the condition of the soil is still hot after being mixed with manure.
September 12, 2014, I planted the seed of sunflower seeds. I planted them in pots. Make a hole as deep as the index finger and insert the seed, seed taper portion facing the ground. After that, cover with soil and sprinkle chaff. Place the pot in a warm place and do the watering routine 2x a day.
Once every four leaved tree, it's time to separate each tree into the pot so that the maximum growth. Sunflower does not require extra care, just watered regularly 2x a day, morning and afternoon, and place the pot in a place exposed to direct sunlight. Minimally exposed to the sun for 6 hours a day.
Dated October 21, 2014, so happy. In the morning, I saw three trees will flower in sunflower. Geez really happy! Happy taste the same as when tested i want one of those positive for pregnancy i want one of those by obstetricians. Hahahaha, yes lebay ...
When the flowers will appear, then the fertilizer, I use manure. Oh yes, to prevent i want one of those it from pests, such as locusts or caterpillars, I spray the plants once a week with a pesticide plant. How to make it can be found here.
The second flower bloom. i want one of those
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. (Log Out / Change)
% D bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment