Saturday, December 20, 2014

WEFT (5) ANNOTATED MODEL (28) Blankets (5) BEREN (41) Lanyards (9) Sewing (72) OTHER (15) ANNOUNCEM


aşkitommm health as very good hand to hand olmuşlarrr is out of the country what it is worth all the tales of fabulous oluyorr hullo you kırkbinker to maşallahhhh numbermall Reply Delete
Örgükolik Izmir, Turkey Izmir I was born in 1969. I live in İzmir. Married and mother of 2 children. My biggest hobby knit. FOR INFORMATION AND ORDERS :: salbutik@hotmail.co TEL: 05076010884 View my complete profile
WEFT (5) ANNOTATED MODEL (28) Blankets (5) BEREN (41) Lanyards (9) Sewing (72) OTHER (15) ANNOUNCEMENTS (5) GLOVES (1) SCARF (3) GIFTS (9) Cardigans (9) LINES (1) Felt (29) CELEBRATION (3) Hello (1) Kitchen (16) PONCHO (1) SoundCloud (1) Jumpers (8) TERRACE (1) Videos (1) ARTICLES (1) BAGS (42) DRAWING (17 ) PRETTY numbermall YOUNG (29) FORMAL (15) Knitting Toys (16) SCARF (80)
Flannel floral mini dress from the 60s - they dikişsev numbermall Hello. There was a flannel numbermall wind blogs nowadays. I also obviously impressed. I sewed myself a flannel dress. Sun that the results of our first meeting ...
Dexterity from SEVKUT numbermall
ONE OF THE MAIN ONE STILL Lambs Lambs to the - to knit something for babies is an amazing time with my uyandırdım.şiş keyifli.uz the sleeping monster in me knitting, I knit my rope, I forgot the way i ...
Cats with small box - you look at the sweetness of the cat? :) I tried to do the Sahara to the painted beige with brown patina. :) (:
3 weeks ago
Mimi's baby
Organized by the blog Depot What is the most beautiful numbermall hobby I yarışmasınd blog .. - Hello dear followers, organized by the blog warehouse am among the candidates for Best Hobby Blog Competitions blogs. 'Amigurumiask to' name destegınız ...
New Egg Brush ... - EVIL EYE PRAYER بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم ووصينا الإنسان بوالديه حسنا "" ووصينا الإنسان numbermall بوالديه numbermall ح Hi Friends ...
CAN I DO FOR DOOR HANGING nephew ... - Hello ... rather strange Çoook broadcast came after a long hiatus ... I hope the world will not end .. recently was a sweet niece and her ...
2 years
Ravelry - a knit and crochet community


No comments:

Post a Comment