Monday, October 21, 2013

After I extended myself a bit of trial and aerodynamics should I try some yourself. In the races wh

Canyon Speedmax CF - Proven fastest Andreas Lindén
Home Blog Training Camps Triathlon Camp in Alcudia 2014 Triathlon Camp in knell summer 2014 Accommodation CykelVasan 2014 Andreas Lindén Sports Background Results Sponsors Forsberg Leisure Centre personalized gifts Original personalized gifts Teamwear Axa Sports Club Canyon personalized gifts Shimano Challenges Super Classic Ski of Sweden Sweden Loppet Personal Best Physical personalized gifts values personalized gifts Triathlon personalized gifts Training Competition Competition Programme 2011 Competition Program 2012 Competition Programme 2013 Personal training Prices Agreements & How it References Web Shop Tires - A.Dugast Contact
In all competitions that I won or run well on in years, I have saved significant time on the bike. Several times, I've decided the race on the bike and then been able to run home race controlled. I have previously mentioned that I save time on my aerodynamic bike. Questions have also come if I have evidence of that. There I passed on most is the feeling of advantage I have of the bike. I've ridden personalized gifts a lot but nothing like this.
The German magazine Tour has done a test where they compared the aerodynamics (drag lift) between some of the super bikes available at marknaden.Canyon Speedmax was one of cyklarna.Genom to put the bikes in a wind tunnel have measured the composition requires a minimum load to traveling personalized gifts at 47 km / h
The two bikes that shared first place was Canyon Speedmax CF Cervelo P5 Six. The former was faster when it had Zipp 808 and the sistnmämnda was faster when it was fitted personalized gifts with Zipp 808 disc and rear wheels. Canyon 808 may be the starting reference for the other bikes. Canyon Speedmax personalized gifts CF, Zipp 808-0 Watts Cervelo P5 Six, Zipp 808 + Disc - 0 watt BMC Time Machine, Zipp 808 & Disk +2 Watts Cervelo P5 Six, Zipp 808 +3 watts Canyon Speedmax CF, Zipp 808 & Disk +4 watts BH Aerolight personalized gifts 9.9 Zipp 808 & Disk +7 watt BMC Time Machine, Zipp 808 +9 watt BH Aerolight 9.9, Mavic CXR 80 +11 watts Orbea Ordu, Zipp 808 & Disk +12 watts Orbea Ordu Dura Ace C50 +16 watts
During a sprint or Olympic distance canapés I between 340-365 watts on the bike, provided the race is flat. If it's hilly, I usually have a higher snittwatt.På a hilly half IM I can hold between 300-330 watts. In Mallorca I averaged 295w (bad day) and in Zurich 332w (before personalized gifts the landslide cut off the entire competition). My goal is to section 350 watts over a hilly half ironman when I am at my best in a few years. When Andrew Starykowicz broke the world record in an Ironman cycling with time 4:04 h to 180 km he averaged 362 watts. He weighs 84 kg, however, and has a body that takes a lot of wind. He broke the record on a Orbea Ordu with Zipp disc and Shimano C75 wheels. If he had borrowed my bike, he had probably been able to keep the same speed without going over 350 watts. He had actually gone for 4 hours if he had my bike but printed personalized gifts the same wattage. Conclusion
I could be accused of being biased. But the arguments speak for themselves. The price for the fastest test variant is 65 000. There are thousands of dollars less than the other bike. Also, the easiest (at least when I expect my bike weight, otherwise personalized gifts BMC 300g lighter, disc wheels, which evens out the difference). I cycle rather my Speedmax personalized gifts than my road bike, Canyon Aeroad, although I bike in the mountains. It is easy to use and weighs just 600 grams more than the line cycle. With changes in both the bow and the brake levers, I can shift the position without having to think about gear changes.
After I extended myself a bit of trial and aerodynamics should I try some yourself. In the races where I do not have a strong tailwind for a long stretch, I will probably personalized gifts run with Zipp 808 instead of Disc rear wheels.
August 18, 2013 22:00
Karl >>> That is correct. It is also relatively better with a good rider on so had Tour had another test protocol with the whole "doll" on instead of just the bones had probably been a few more watts better.
Ang effect on competition should not believe everything you read. Andrew did not run with the power meter in Florida, but it was someone who estimated effect by a model based on normal weather conditions. Now, however, it was about as favorable conditions there as it was in bad conditions in Kalmar yesterday as you can imagine when 10 people rode the 4:19 and under. There has never ever been close to happening earlier even with much better starting field.
P5: an is fastest overall if you include several different wheel combinations. What I expect is the combination where all bikes have their optimum aerodynamics. In that case it is still between P5 and Speedmax. Therefore, personalized gifts the weight is crucial. Travel characteristics have been fun to judge, but it is difficult when I only have one Speedmax.
Interestingly bear. I thought it sounded very little personalized gifts for such a good time. But in the right circumstances, personalized gifts maybe. As you say with Kalmar was very tough bike leg. Most likely, although w

No comments:

Post a Comment