Thursday, June 26, 2014

But I burn loves, I


I do not know how to listen to music when I'm in love with the new. This month I fell in love like that I fell in love years ago and instead of looking for new music, I dug the music library looking for songs of love, songs about love, happy songs that will impress the girl, songs I loved and shaped my personality and taught the people in front of me to know me better. In addition I am looking for songs that I think she will love, try to understand its musical taste - a fascinating journey of between my past and trying to understand her taste. Like, hard to listen to new music.
But I burn loves, I'm resent like a mythological figure received punishment, as I like and falls down to it, meets all three circles (aesthetic, ethical and religious) resent religious existentialism of Soren Kierkegaard and when it will end if there is no world, if have to create it all over again, as if God did not invent the rainbow. But maybe it really is not over. While love always think it's going to end every second.
And yet, despite resent the fact that my head was filled with love songs from previous years, I was able to listen to new music and sing one specific; daft punk - get lucky not bore you with the extra points generated discussion about the song, just saying I grew View insane album, less than a month and it is here in this world and it will be possible to listen to him and maybe listen with her.
I heard this song especially while riding a bike way to another meeting, and as the chorus asking resent any luck I'll be doing this time, again, that love will stay another resent day, a maximum of six months. Moreover, the song really happy and fills me with energy, nutrient and nurtures all my oxytocin is secreted into the blood.
Infatuation among others brings the inflated and lasagna questions such as for example whether I am happy? If they were to ask me this question, resent I would answer that what might disdain this happiness, if not formation and occurrence of things resent and there are no bad asking resent what is the essence of events that create the love for example. The music in its own way perpetuates this question, the infatuation, have good moments and will remain in the spotlight too.
One of my fears of falling in love, is the object of obsessive love, wonderful music to everything everywhere, obsession captures you, sending resent soldiers and put you under siege and the little moments you forget that you are neglecting other thoughts, plans and worst of friends. But actually my biggest fear and it may (and hope not) will be in a future post - Songs of Farewell.
Phoenix resent - Bankrupt resent
Enter your details resent in the form, or click one of the icons to use an existing account:
Search Recent Aindifof records resent Nonstop resent - the music behind resent the words Post 59 Post 58 Post 57 Post 56 Archive June 2014 May 2014 April 2014 March 2014 February 2014 January 2014 December 2013 November 2013 October 2013 September 2013 August 2013 July 2013 June 2013 May 2013 April 2013 March 2013 February 2013 January 2013 December 2012 November 2012 October 2012 September 2012 August 2012 July 2012 June 2012 May 2012 April 2012 March 2012 Categories Uncategorized (9) Internet (1) Album (3) short story (1) Personal Column (9) Television (1 ) web log (11) Music (21) Mixtape sentimental (29) from a book of poetry Future (2) Summary of 2012 (4) Summary Tsha"g (1) Guest Post (1) sentimental Interview (2)
% D bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment