Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Or is this project, IME Ireland, activated globally already. It is an initiative supported by the E


God bless you. First, before fruit baskets I start my speech on the subject I would like to express Peter Cunningham and the entire team at IM Trust for organizing this event and for inviting me to be here today. It is always a pleasure for me to speak at events like this, something that is so important to me and it is a special place in my heart.
I came here this morning to support the great work being carried out across the whole sector. But more importantly, I came here as well as inspiration and encouragement I receive from you all.
Inspiration and encouragement from people who have firm principles, people who have an understanding of what is important, and people are willing to give their time, their imagination, their passion and share their expediency, for the benefit of the medium and Irish interest in general. To make a good thing better. And what better global quality.
Or is this project, IME Ireland, activated globally already. It is an initiative supported by the European Union. And not only verbal support, but funding support. This shows that recognizing fruit baskets and valuing the important work being undertaken by IME Ireland at European level.
Important contributions to the promotion of the Irish language. Cross-border cooperation to promote. And these things promote a specific fruit baskets cause. Reason inside fruit baskets my heart. To support our children, and their learning, developing, achieving and growing as speakers. As flexible thinkers. For young people with language, with talent, and is highly skilled. People who lead by example and inspiration fruit baskets to our European neighbors. And our neighbors are farther away.
Across Europe, the languages are respected and seen as part of a broad cultural wealth fruit baskets in this part of the world. Wealth of duty for us to promote and expand, so that our children are able to come here in Ireland is one of the oldest vernacular languages in Europe and most beautiful on the globe.
As Minister of Education in the north, I am fully committed to engaging our responsibility to fulfill language. I know that you were committed to the same thing. And I can also confirm to you that the Department of Education to the north, as far as féidr, performs a role, to demands on parents to attend IME provide for their children. In schools that have flourished and have excellent resources in. Leading schools in the twenty-first century.
I have two daughters attending a medium and they were always happy with the school and I was as a parent, all very happy with the quality of education and in particular the support they received fruit baskets from teachers and others . As experience was excellent, I am sure they will be happy to use this medium in the course of their lives. Gaelscolaíocht Also, I believe that the Irish Act to legislate in the north to ensure equal opportunities to the north speakers use the language in all aspects of life.
I am pleased to inform you that I have taken resolute measures to allow primary school children fruit baskets across the north, get a little taster of the richness of languages. fruit baskets I introduced the Primary Languages Programme, through which children learn from trained fruit baskets teachers, fruit baskets teachers are enthusiastic and passionate about language. They work alongside assistants and classroom teachers of children, so that the best educational experience as pleasant as possible fruit baskets and giving them.
The benefits of learning new languages for children are, confidence, self-esteem, motivation and respect for other cultures. These characteristics, fruit baskets their learning across the curriculum, and not one language. All teachers are giving me positive feedback. They say there are many benefits for them too. They receive more information and resources, and working alongside fruit baskets the teachers.
I am pleased to report that the success of this project, that is developed throughout the north. Future children will have the opportunity in more schools get a taste of the richness of the language. And not just for the Irish, but have the opportunity to learn Spanish too, another beautiful language fruit baskets in Europe.
I believe that there are many advantages to engage in immersion setting also. It seems to me that the best practice is in place in the north on the early immersion. This is bu tumchóras

No comments:

Post a Comment