Sunday, January 11, 2015

Had you been searching again with light would I had n! It is not expensive! You do not get such thr


It became a late pass on me today, but I went out simply on the couch eg. The last few days have hosted heinous, where I have worked feverishly to get the stars ready to Marknaden :) yesterday was I not in bed before hal 3!
So today I sotte on condition of husnes gender reveal ideas great center for selling the stars mine. The response was really a bit bad, thought I would get sold off everything. but sold no more than 5. Without my kind mamma.som bought all 4 :) Will not flurry and control gender reveal ideas on igjenn this way anyhow :) prices were not too crazy either collectively reflects the light. Eg took 329, - without light and 379, - with light :)
Thanks :) Right now I do not as many as igjenn, since there are some who should have, but I'll see if I do not get the spirit of me and make more :) :) Delete
Veronica Enger December 1st, 2012 at. 14.37
To be honest, I had not either paid so much for them .. i love debg, love your blog and your style. said 1000 times before, so do not mean this pain. but they seem to be worth 199-250kr .. they're wonderful, and realize you will take the price a bit expensive since they are homemade. but if they had tucked from, tja, kid or something so they had enough lugge the price. but I could fine imagined such here at home. they are anyway only mega gorgeous .. and fatter EVEN not how you get to put in lights and make Haal in them, but so is the you the most creative I know :) hug Reply Delete
I can sjønner that you think it, but when one adds up all one used in coating materials and such, this is not much and take this project .. And when one should think of the job behind this, then so inconceivable tidkrevnde! So I could not take large less. I have spent 4000 (maybe gender reveal ideas more) kr to get these made with materials is, paint and glitter.! There's no here in norway country who work for free. :) Some think it certainly gender reveal ideas is expensive while others think I should have taken more of it! but that is always .. :) But thanks for nice words from you :) :) Delete
yes that is why I also understand that you will sell it for the price and that it is cheap in the way that you have paid for it and added hours in it .. then by all means I understand you well, but just think people thinking it materialistic, not how much work is behind. but I can be wrong words ..: p but anyway, so I'd like to have the stars .. especially those with silver glitter completely, they are råfine .. <3 and you are and being my favorite blogs! Delete
So incredibly cute they were !! You have probably just host the wrong place at the wrong time only;) You are very clever and very creative! Sku gladly have bought if I lived near :) And the price I think was not so crazy, because it's a little difference with mass-produced stuff from china being made in factories than when to buy everything and make it yourself .. is much work and it costs .. and a little extra you do have to take the trouble / work too;) Have a nice evening, and not least good weekend :)) Reply Delete
Thank you for that :) :) yes it thinking I and :) I got achieve several great word when I sat there then so that was fun :) Yes it is true that many people criticize people who make and sell for it is expensive, but then forget they thinking at work behind it all, for here there is many an hour of work and many a thousand dollars :) :) But I got now get rid dei majority and have some igjenn :) :) But when I get decorate with them yourself :) hihi Good weekend to you and :) :) Delete
Had you been searching again with light would I had n! It is not expensive! You do not get such three of the cheap chains to 199 kr I mean. But sometimes it just goes not. Much has to fall-payday, what they need etc. I love those !! Would have liked two slightly smaller in my window hanging I-but can not stand the job it is to make the :) Reply Delete
Thank you for that :) no that's what I and mean. :) :) But is always someone who is for and against everything, so it is only :) :) maybe I make multiple once :) I made the order to hang in the window, but now Christmas've all hanging stars there so then it is nice to have bright stars standing akkuratt where one will :) :) Delete
Frk.Prøis December 2nd, 2012 at. 04.43
Oh, they are SO nice! Love Stars, and had absolutely bought if I had been there! Can imagine that it gets very expensive to send these in the mail? If not I would definitely ordered, if you have several again :)) price was not at all bad, I think. I did not read the post properly before I looked at the comments here and when people reacted to the price so I thought you took over a thousand tag or something. But 379 is in no way too much for these words! :) Had seen me that you took a lot more than that :) Reply Delete
HEY! :-) First, gender reveal ideas I must say that I eelsker your blog! More creative and CLEVER girl should look long for ..... If you will not tell step by step how we can create the kind myself, so I'd like to buy one of you if you make more ..! Maybe you can make a note of my mail (iselin_ij@hotmail.com), gender reveal ideas then send me an email ?? Reply Delete

No comments:

Post a Comment