Friday, January 16, 2015

It was a long weekend at Mommy and Me yesterday. We slept for a few hours, so she woke, then I woke


It was a long weekend at Mommy and Me yesterday. We slept for a few hours, so she woke, then I woke up. We drank the regular herbal tea and never talked about why I was not at school that Friday. She just asked if we should take Christmas shopping this weekend and I said yes. So we were due quiet all evening. gifts for girls Mom and I go along the streets of the city. The buildings are decorated with garlands, lights, hearts and stars. Exhibition windows shows mostly underwear, pajamas and other typical Christmas matters. I smile inside me when I go there. Getting a little fancy taking hand to mom and be a little girl again. She has her hands in the big black gown. Says nothing. She digs a little pocket so she takes up Malboropakken, sticking his mouth against it and lift up a cigarette with his tongue. Package adds she's back in his jacket pocket with one hand, cigarette hanging loosely in his mouth and dig for something gifts for girls in the other pocket with the other hand. Lighter. Then she stops for a moment to fire his cigarette and looks carefully at me. I've stopped slightly above her and looks back at her. When cigarette glows she says with it hanging in the side, butt in the head and eyes narrowed; "Do not start with this nonsense, Cassandra. Just crap that destroys slowly. "She had probably right, but it made me not very much less wanting to try. It seems okay to have when it's cold outside soap. A kind of hot smoke that holds the empty lungs. Have often thought of finding one of mum's cigarettes to alley smoke it up in my room. Sitting on the windowsill and blow. Can imagine it is fascinating to see the smoke from the toxic roll and smoke oozing up from the cold lungs welded into one. All this series I think before mom comes walking towards me. "You hear what I say?" She says. I nod gently and sends her a crooked smile. I intend for a while on what I would give to my friends. It is not so easy. It is in any case difficult to find something smart to Lucas. He is a boy, and he's a few years older than me. But it is only Iris, Elma, Lucas and mom who receive gifts of me. Not because I'm stingy, but because I do not have anyone else to give to. But it does not so much. Nor can I spend more and money on the people who are closest to me. I ask mom for advice - she has certainly bought gifts for boys before. Video games, CDs, clothes, movies and other "gadgets" are listed. Lucas is not the kind of boy. He is not materialistic. He likes other things. Creative, fun, thought-provoking and meaningful things. Elma and Iris is a little gifts for girls easier to find something to. We share the same taste in music and like quibbles. I have a wish that this year I will be able to give surprise gifts. Something they would put properly appreciated. Mom and I go long together without saying anything. I look into shop windows to see if there is anything that might resemble an appropriate gift. Nothing. Just clothes, clothes and trinkets. Café. We always go in the cafe when we are out shopping. She buys an espresso and I had a coffee Mocha. It is always so with girls before they start to drink pure coffee - they drink coffee with chocolate. It does in any case I, in the hope that I will soon be equally proper coffee. We sat at a table by the window. Sitting with each spring cup and looks out at people who walk past. "You can buy the a star?" She said suddenly. "A star?" gifts for girls I ask. She says that it is possible to buy a star in the sky and naming it after yourself or someone you love. Perfect. That is exactly what Lucas should get in with. Lucas, light and artists guardian angel to get a star from me. Mom knew obviously gifts for girls not if it was real, but she had seen it on TV. She does not use computer. I take what she says with a grain of salt, but hope that it is actually possible. Imagine having a star.
Hatches December 01 (1) Dec. 02 (1) Dec. 03 (1) Dec. 04 (1) Dec. 05 (1) Dec. 06 (1) Dec. 07 (1) Dec. 08 (1) Dec. 09 (1) Dec. 10 (1 ) Dec. 11 (1) Dec. 17 (1) Dec. 18 (1) Dec. 19 (1) Dec. 21 (1) Dec. 22 (1) Dec. 23 (1) Dec. 24 (1)


No comments:

Post a Comment