Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Terrific, Silje! Lovely atmosphere .. here is the only room that is clearly Christmas - kitchen to


When did I not help myself and had to stop by! I was looking for a new barrel to the coffee table, I've a wonderful large, but it is not so easy and decorative due edges.! Eg had seen on a multiple delights great standing on the stem, but when I came in and saw another was not difficult choice!
Last year I only the great and felt it was quite big, but when I hung it up so I felt it was so small and the window became so empty, then went to I bought whatsoever a make only minor, whatsoever and I think it became super fine Two pieces :)
Hello Silje :) You have so utrulig nice and cozy :) Glitter Stars your'm just GORGEOUS :) Sant then e fine with snow ?? Eg Diggar whatsoever snow and properly in the Christmas mood :) Have ein still nice evening :) Klems Evelyn :) Reply Delete whatsoever
Terrific, Silje! Lovely atmosphere .. here is the only room that is clearly Christmas - kitchen to be washed this week coming to it shall be Christmas everywhere: D Have a nice Desemberuke, Hugs Reply Delete
Yes I really hope so !! So stupid that you have no more .. Looked like me to order one. They are soo gorgeous and just the way I'm looking whatsoever for :) Also there is extra attention since they are homemade! Delete
Thanks :) Yes it sjønner I well you do, eg rules me to be able to build, where I can choose everything yourself and not get into a house where everything is selected :) Good luck with the construction and occupation :) Delete
heihei. I'll just say that I think the stars you've created is sooo nice! Have looked on such a self, the price is absolutely nothing to say on. Can not be much forteneste you have added up to the price. However, next time you will be at the center whatsoever and sell, you can not publish one tip here beforehand about what day and time you're going to stand there? Had I known that you were selling would clamp to purchased some ergelig that I missed it really. whatsoever I am Kvinnheringen but live in Bergen. Had I known that you were selling, I had had my mom on center to buy for me;) Just one tip. there are certainly several local who reads your blog, who could imagine buying from you. I think it is so cozy with interior taxes as it is a little story behind it, and that not everyone else has. :) Continue with the good blogging. I enjoy reading your blog and retrieve lots of inspiration! - Madel. Reply Delete
Reply
Hello. Just thought I would tell about some brilliant deals. At www.miinto.no you can shop for 200, - if you use the code '' everything for the ladies ''. The code you must enter while you are in your cart. Before going to pay. Here are actually shipping is free. It means if you buy 200 or less so you pay nothing! Ingeniously? They have much nice interior here: Bloomingville, ib Laursen, lucie kaas bowls ferm living etc. At www.blush.no now you can buy for 250 dollars free if you enter the code blushkk2012 when to pay. You just need to pay the freight which is 39, - I bought just hair products from TIGI for 229, - and ended up only paying 39, - so it works! There is also another whatsoever code you can use on blush.no. This gives 200, - to shop for. The code is: ALLERBLUSH2012. Handler one in two rounds, one can make use of both codes;) I acted both to my address, and their mom so I got used me of deals double up;) Please share this on your blog, these deals last only a couple of days so here it is nap to be quick! :) Reply Delete
Hello Silje :) I have now sat to peeked bit down here with you since I visited last - and it is just sooooo inspiring to see your great posts and not least the wonderful stars ღ - wow, so incredibly nice they are! Cozy embellished here with you too - super clever you :) Wishing you a continued nice Advent, big hug from Mette Reply Delete
Hello :) I LOVE your style, has "stolen" many ideas from you ie ... hehe;) whatsoever Have made more stars now, they were cooing mine too: D I wonder what glitter you have used? Is it glitter? Or is it common glue, which you've sprinkled glitter opppå? Looks so uniformly nice, so is not entirely wise;) Following your blog firm DIGGER you: D Squeeze Marit Reply Delete
Heisan :) sorry late reply but have had so busy lately :) first will I say thank you for all great words :) :) so utrulig nice to read :) :) Glitterert have I bought at Panduro :) there has the different types of glitter :) have and bought whatsoever something nille as they sell three colors, white, gold and silver together, but there is so little :) No I tried out a little of each, but the result became not so good with glue.! so what I did after I was finished whatsoever painting the entire stjerna was that I took a coat of paint on the front side and then størdde I glitz of paint :) It became finest result so :) Delete
oakley sunglasses, chanel handbags, true religion jeans, coach outlet, ugg outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet, ray ban sunglasses, jordan shoes, tiffany and co, gucci outlet, coach outlet store,

No comments:

Post a Comment