Monday, January 5, 2015

On Friday I was at Ullevål hospital. They were nice there, but had - amazingly enough - worse than


A blog about a single heart with many rooms. Clearly available rooms for a child or two. PCOSupport ....! And then there is room available for a prince, of course, but he lets certain wait for itself .... or possibly fucked away the white horse's. Written by a single female who want family but have been told that the time to try to get children immediately red door spa is out.
I have thought since last Sunday, that for almost one week. Last Sunday I sent an sms to gynecologist Huseby and said that I was anxious. Something did not feel right. He said that it certainly had gone well. I thought not. I do not send messages on Sundays if I did not have to. On Monday I ordered therefore ultrasound with another doctor, because I just knew something was wrong. But I did not hour before Friday. Nearly five days later. red door spa It was too long to wait. Tuesday morning I awoke and knew it. Certainly. That it was the end. For every night and morning when I got up off the bed has tits felt as if they really ready to explode and fall off the body. There has been no hint of doubt that they have been pregnant. This night I knew nothing, and was standing to take on my own breasts tto. In full panic. Then I knew it. So disappeared part of the nausea, but not fatigue. Another nausea came instead, a kind of nasty exertion nausea. The knife-like pain in the uterus, which was annoying but fine, also disappeared and was replaced by while mimetic Murren. But no bødning. I volunteered Huseby again on Tuesday and got an hour Thursday evening. There were long days waiting on an answer I knew would not be well. For body knows. One should trust it. It's hard to go to work when you think you have a dead child in the stomach. It would be for everyone, but right now I think it has been particularly challenging to work as a psychologist. On hours at Huseby we saw it both. A small child, but no life. Huseby regretted so much, but there was nothing to regret. Nothing that can help. I think that last opportunity to get what may resemble a virtually normal red door spa life might be over. Although I theoretically have two attempts to, I think obviously there. For the three eggs I had were all three ill. And now my child is dead. It is still in the womb, and will not, but do not live. A small star has gone into a thousand pieces.
A damn sense. Queuing and heavy rain took 90 minutes to drive home. A crappy drive. Weathergods cried with me all night, and Thor with the hammer was angry. The rain mixed with salty, red door spa lonely tears. Lightning stuck just like pain in the heart. An absolutely terrible, unusual and proper autumn weather.
On Friday I was at Ullevål hospital. They were nice there, but had - amazingly enough - worse than equipment Huseby had. In addition, apparently someone messed with the settings on the ultrasound system, and they were unable to fix it. Is it possible? Is it really possible? Gynecologist there said that she's red door spa so that this looked like it was going, but that she had seen and measured the dead fetus well enough. Therefore they took a new measurement of the pregnancy hormone hCG on Friday. So it should really be a new trial after 48 hours, but then they closed, so it must unfortunately wait until Monday morning. Then I was sent home from Ullevål, with mild fever, nausea, alone and with a dead child in the stomach. With told to come back three days later. If you have not experienced it yourself, and it has well very few, I do not think one can understand how it feels. Monday morning I will be returning for another blood sample. Then they apparently call me Monday between 14 and 15, and so it might be back for abortion on Tuesday. red door spa I do not know. It feels very doing ok. I think not really shape keeps Tuesday either. It's red door spa not good to walk around with a dead child in the body. I think - should red door spa my family stop here now? Was this the end? I'm alone in life, in a way no one I know is there. I have no life partner. No children. No dad. Or I have, but he does not like me, and pretend that he just has two children, and not three. I am the oldest. red door spa I was born before red door spa he married another and got two children. They he wanted. I have a mother, but not one I can call to get comforting in a way that would have been often important to now. I do not have siblings - or, I have two halvøsken, but just like my dad they pretend I do not exist. I have no cousins. I know quite frankly no people who are more alone in life. And if this can not go, I know simply do not know what to do. With this one, fine life I've been given. I have friends. Luckily I have friends. None of them can understand this, or the consequences of being so alone in life, because they live so different lives. They have parents, siblings, parntere, children. They say; "You are strong. You travel you always!" That is not true. I'm not strong now. I lie down and contrite. With this dead child inside the body. But it is good

No comments:

Post a Comment