Friday, November 29, 2013

This small detail that the installment is usually a little higher than the price of the lease, you


"Food is never too much." Says prehistoric heroine Krudowie to his new friend who wonders why the cavemen obżerają in the store and into unconsciousness, rather than take exactly as much as they need. In the film, those who do not have ideas rarely experiencias eat even once a week. The more developed a colleague can shoot something whenever he would desire. It is no wonder that their approach to collecting things are completely different.
You can laugh with cavemen, but make yourself aware one thing: Your customers can now divided into those more and less developed countries. And it is not their fault, this approach is partly the result of political changes that we have experienced at the end of the last century. My parents' generation experiencias grew up among the empty shelves, so when the "discarded experiencias goods", bought at the store, because it was not known when he will appear again. Today, we wonder why anyone would buy furniture, you do not need to replace then possibly on the fridge or fuel, but it can not be denied: the mentality of "collector" really is then lent.
The generation born after 1990 grew among prosperity, surrounded by the things experiencias that you need only the hand drawn (armed with a credit card). With the universal experiencias consciousness disappeared question "will I get ...?" Replaced "where do I get?" And "how much does it cost? '. Consequently, they are not attached to the idea of ownership (not to mention experiencias held in reserve). From prefer having access.
When I was a teenager, prided himself in having your CD collection to my favorite music. When came the era of digitization, buying music in iTunes - I wanted to have, even in virtual form. However, the moment came when I realized that I do not listen to all the tracks that "I". And paying for songs in iTunes replaced experiencias in Spotify subscription. experiencias Instead, gather a large collection of music, which I do not use, I pay for access to an even larger collection.
Many businesses see this trend. Rather than collect electronic book can pay a monthly subscription for access to Legimi experiencias and read what I want when I want. Many Polish cities have urban systems already bike - you do not have to own a bike, you just rent it when you need it. American experiencias Zipcar has applied the exact same model ... cars. And it turns out that it works, Zipcar is developing quite efficiently using the mentality of the new generation that no longer wants to collect.
Consider whether you really need a lawn mower in the garage? Think about other things that you can get rid of with a clear conscience, experiencias because most of the time you just stand useless. Services such as Tablica.pl whether it Rentalo ideas that fully exploit this trend. Spotify killed the iTunes star. Think about it: if you can somehow use it in your business? experiencias
Paul Tkaczyk - as he says - for a living storytelling. experiencias It builds strong brands - works include Agora, Allegro Group, many smaller companies. He advises startupom and other businesses - such as a mentor during Startup Weekend and Startup Fest. Shares knowledge - writes a blog about building a brand, committed two books: "Nooks brand" and "Grywalizacja", provides training in marketing, branding, social media ... Love letters in almost every - except Comic Sans - form.
Not a day goes by that I do not raved about spotify functions. experiencias I love and now I can not imagine life without this application. A Legimi just yesterday I started to test załamama availability of certain books in bookstores.
Very interesting and opens new horizons article. I did not pay attention to it, but it's true. The young generation is going toward access experiencias to a thing, not the posiadaina. It is also more environmentally friendly. Therefore contributes to two trends experiencias that strongly promotes the young generation.
The same applies to housing - you can buy (and have) or rent (have access). I wonder if this generation born after 1990 will also be preferred in this field should buy, or maybe the apartment is in a different category
I've seen studies that say that a lot of young people, however, prefer to rent than to have. See, flat with credit for 30 years uwiązuje you to one place virtually on the greater part of life. You can not use the opportunity that life puts in front of you (and which require removal). I do not know about you, but 10 years ago I did not know what I'll do today. Just do not know what I'll be doing in 10 years
But paying installment loans in the amount of rent after those 30 years, however, something to be. I often simply overwhelmed by a fear that I will not always have the strength and health to work. Better to have something of their own for a rainy day. I think.
This small detail that the installment is usually a little higher than the price of the lease, you and you can always rent a room only (but not the owners, but the so-called. Shared flat). After 30 fly

No comments:

Post a Comment