Thursday, March 27, 2014

2014 (10) March (1) February (5) of the Dad for a ride Exciting mother CONFLICT-CONFLICT I it


Desire weekend aunt, uncle came to starboard and the horizon. Luckily the weather was beautiful. Gökdere a breakfast before we did. Then, dad and uncle to the horizon in order to ride the classic ones we have now Abant. Abant again was very nice and had great views. But his mother quirky and father until the machine sets the horizon uncle had horses :)
Newer Post Older Post Home
University intense and quickly after I began my career in the business and marriage. This density quirky "Fine, continue your career" when I say I've learned that the mothers. From the stage of being a mother to my son on my lap until the field is still in the growth stage and was promoted to hanımlıg home. Son home, my wool, puzzles, fabrics, my books, I'm spending time with my kitchen :) I'm new at this stage and making hobby. In fact, the most difficult was the home hanımlıg and most beautiful was MOTHERHOOD ... In short Kirklareli, Thrace region, but in Bolu living, qualified quirky housewife, quirky literally, pet friendly, nature lover, book colic, coffee enthusiast'm a mom :) View my complete profile View
2014 (10) March (1) February (5) of the Dad for a ride Exciting mother CONFLICT-CONFLICT I it holds water I :) Little Library January (4) 2013 (72) December (17) November ( 9) October (9) September (14) August (10) July (13)
Abant (2) Forums (3) Motherhood (21) My mother (17) Friends (3) Desire aunt (2) Ataturk (2) Footprint (1) Oral Games (1) Craving (1) daddy (8) Dad (12 ) Bathrooms (1) Baby Info (1) uncle (1) grandfather (4) Seafood (2) Dildar Hala (2) Teeth Story (5) Birthday Party (2) Wedding Step by Step (1) Enchanters my big sister (3) Photo (1) Silver quirky (2) Animals (2) Gifts (1) Snow Adventure (2) Pleasant Minutes (25) Forty-blow (2) Books (3) Talk to the right (2) Ear our problem (2) Feast of the Sacrifice (1) Mihran to My aunt (7) Music (3) Toys (2) Pinarhisar (6) Eid ul-Fitr (1) Travel (1) Water Adventures (2) Circumcision (2) Yağız (40) New Year (1) Anniversary (2) walking towards (2) Zeynep-John (1) Freedom (2) Senol uncle (1)
Tired from crying all day states quirky of falling asleep my angel, she was so tired opened their arms in their hands ...
Google+ Badge
Their own right, whether they pursue, we always stand by, will hurt people tell lies, slander, Listening know, not criticize the Prophet. Muhammad and Atatürk diagnosis and separation of their way, just like his grandfather (Pilgrims of the grave), quirky
Lap Me Father Ata


No comments:

Post a Comment