Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Spring christiana mall / summer collection is a celebration of my life. I gave weight christiana ma

INTERVIEW: AMN AL SALEM | luxuryshoppers
I remember my mom telling me that I used to throw the toys away and play with the boxes instead, changing the way they look. I think it started at a very early age. I always wanted to create something new and have always been fascinated by colors and shapes around me. I always knew that I wanted to be a designer, to be a player in the creative field.
My spring and summer collection is a celebration of life. I used lots of pinks and yellows, I used lots of textured fabrics, organza and some. You can also see lots of cuts on my tops and dresses, few pencil and clean cuts as well.
I only went to Istanbul for three days. I have to say local goods and places are amazing.
I threw my mama's toys, and instead I'm playing with boxes, box, change the image I remember you said that. Everything started at a very young age. Always wanted to create christiana mall something new, colors christiana mall and shapes were always impressed me. Always be a designer and I knew I wanted to take part in the creative world.
My mood quickly changes. christiana mall I often change my style too. I love to explore new shapes. But always clear, elegant finishes liked. I call it the perfection of imperfection.
Spring christiana mall / summer collection is a celebration of my life. I gave weight christiana mall to pink and yellow. I used organza and textured fabrics. During my blouse and skirt are different sections. Pencil skirts and clear cut've given the place.



No comments:

Post a Comment