Monday, March 17, 2014

If your eyes are bigger than your stomach - very funny!

Faces - previous theme

I'm sure an old Suurgat, but it irritates the smoke out of me when my kids messing with my iPad. After all, it's MY iPad. They have enough PSP and Wii and Playstation and Xbox and Nintendo and and and and and stuff that they can play. Why fiddle with my stuff? And when I want to e-mails answered or blog or whatever, ramos de flores the thing flat. Then I get the heebie-jeebies.
If your eyes are bigger than your stomach - very funny!
Zeppie - @ zephur said on January 23, 2014
Thank you Tina
Answer Add Comment Register
You may use these HTML tags and attributes use <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym ramos de flores title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code > <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>
To use reCAPTCHA you must get an API key from https://www.google.com/recaptcha/admin/create

No comments:

Post a Comment