Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Frans Kruger stonecrest mall aka Outoppie Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa I am a WAM. (White A


Sy het my geleer van uithouvermoë. “Jy stonecrest mall sal by daardie tafel sit totdat jy jou spinasie opgeëet het!”
Sy het my logika geleer. “Want stonecrest mall ek sê so, dis hoekom!” Sy het my geleer dat wonderwerke nog kan gebeur. “Ek sal jou klap dat jy jou antie vir ‘n eendvoël aansien as jy my weer terugantwoord!”
I like it
Who Me?
Frans Kruger stonecrest mall aka Outoppie Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa I am a WAM. (White Afrikaans Male) Unemployed,retired, afgetree, weggegooi en vergeet. I am a professional Layabout........ I keep busy and out of mischief by creating and building 1/35th Scale Dioramas of WW2, Blogging, Surfing the Internet stonecrest mall and Facebooking. I also keep busy with basic everyday odds and ends! Not so long ago I created eBooks, Presentation Tutorials, a little Graphic Designing, Newsletters, and was an Events Organiser. In my past I've done some Tutorial Teaching, Management, Management Trainer and Leader, Team Building Planner, Organizer and Leading-Presenter, Industrial Inspector, Nurse, Actor, Editor, Journalist, Preacher, Singer,Trainer, Ceramist, Hobbyist, Teacher, Actor, Athlete, Sportsman, Storyteller, Hiking Guide, Guidance Councillor, Camp Co-ordinator, Photographer, stonecrest mall Soldier, Travel Consultant, Student, Collector, Modeller, Representative, Graphic and other designer, Computer Trainer, Presenter, Builder, Painter, Electrician, Comediant, stonecrest mall Traveller stonecrest mall as well as small Entrepreneur. Enjoy my Blogs and Sites! stonecrest mall View my complete profile
Most famous girl on the Internet; stonecrest mall Danielle Wolfe
Followers
Been stonecrest mall there Done That
London, UK Orlando, FL, USA Miami Beach, FL, USA Athens, Greece Cape Town, South Africa Miami, FL, USA Tampa, FL, USA View my profile Create your own travel map or travel stonecrest mall blog Travel Info at TripAdvisor


No comments:

Post a Comment