Friday, February 6, 2015

Many people collections etc cling to something called


Who is the "Investor of the Year" for 2014? Basics of Personal Finance Investing for Beginners Stocks Mutual Funds Real Estate Shopping Insurance Retirement Education Career Own Business
Latest news Create your own NLP that works! Passion and the money free webinar "How to create and build business our dreams" 7 biggest financial mistakes you probably do right now 5 business ideas for 2015
After the article Why I am not a millionaire had many comments of people who asked me why I have so much money as you can live with less ... I am also wondered why I was so, why want more, not as the other 95% of people who are resigned to what they have. Like the English collections etc mountaineer George Leigh Mallory, who made the first recorded attempt to conquer Everest and a journalist's question why he wanted to climb the highest peak in the world, responding "Because it is there!" And my answer came by itself - because there are people who have already achieved. Why not?
I know such Bulgarians I have heard their stories how they achieved it, I have read many materials and biographies of the richest people on the planet and I want to get to where they are. If I had closed within the work-home-weekend-salary-two weeks holiday per year and expectation of a decent pension, they would not want to be a millionaire, but knowledge brings collections etc only sorrow. The more you know, the more things you see, the more you want and when you can not have them immediately appears feeling of dissatisfaction. It grew into a slight tickle in the stomach that makes you ask the question "Why not?".
Those people who say that I really want, I will say - Mr. I want is a lot, and you want some. We have only one life. We do not live in the Matrix to restart 70 years and still become 20 or 30, to live life again. If we do not do much - when? You reconcile that do not have enough free time for your spouse, for your children, for your parents? Since when have not seen his grandmother or grandfather? Reconciliation Do you work for less money in inhumane conditions just because he can not find another job?
Most of us start from scratch. University graduates do not have a car, you have no home and start building your future. I am also starting from the same starting point - my first salary was 200 lev in this bank. People thought that if I work as a banker (really simple administrator), I take a large salary. As I mentioned in a previous articles, illiterate grandmother who sold clothes 10 lev song earned many times more than me. Life is like a downhill bobsled
Gradually, salary increases, change a few jobs, buy yourself a new 5-year-old car and an apartment with a 30-year mortgage and you're going to feel like a bobsled competitor. Move very fast on track, which can not go out, or at least it seems scary to do it. You see people, objects, situations, but can not stop and enjoy them.
Before we know it, already in the final, your colleagues donated clock for retirement and life begins ... Only that the track is not so steep and you move very slowly. You think "Only if I could go back on the track and relive collections etc the events that happened so quickly and I was just a bystander, often and I did not have time to be there" ... How long will you behave collections etc like children?
During all this time down (or up, depending on perspective) comes a time when something lights and audible 'click'. At this point, we stop to see ourselves as children who are waiting for someone else to take care of us - stop relying on their parents; stop relying on your employer that this month will not buy a new car and will get salary on time and in full; stop relying on the state, that will help us, whatever happens and take their lives in their hands, like a real adult. collections etc At this point stop and wait for something from someone. Security is an illusion
Many people collections etc cling to something called "security". What security can you have? I like a man experienced an earthquake of 5.8 on the Richter scale near the epicenter, on the seventh collections etc floor, I can tell you that security does not exist. What would you do in such a moment? Will blame someone else for this? What will you take with you when you have one minute to get out while you pass roaring and trembling with terror collections etc children?
Security that people associate with work and receipt of salary every month, is also illusory. How can you be sure of anything when your own fate in foreign hands and depends on the mood of a person? Well, if this person collections etc has family problems and had not slept well? Well, if you decide that you no longer collections etc need them and they fired, and nothing you can do? I've seen similar situations collections etc dozens of times and I have attended the meetings, which was o

No comments:

Post a Comment