Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Sacz, thank you very much for this post. And I


I begin this post by letter. Letter apparently addressed to you, but it is to me. Excuse me;-) A letter in which I want to apologize to myself for all the years of life spent in the embrace of the snake "must". Over 10 years I know with myself bosses day that I have a serious problem with the request by simple request. The request of small things for me. When my husband asked me what gift I want for Christmas or his birthday, in the first years of our relationship, I really teased him and accused him of laziness and lack of imagination. Now I realize that in saying that I wanted to surprise me, I'm absolutely voluntary shifts bosses day to his task to figure out what I want. Why? For myself, in most cases, I can not think what I want. Because I blocked all ideas disappear from my head. For a long time I wondered if subconsciously deserve, if not very expensive bosses day and miscellaneous other minor points, but set up the said block. And instead of being delighted to want to get, I teased, frustrating bosses day and sometimes even remain without a gift ... But not for missed opportunities and gifts I want to apologize today. Okay, maybe a little;-) And for the time in which I approach life as to liability. I have to study, bosses day I must be weak, should look and behave well, have to work, you earn money, you have to stand alone, bosses day must be married, must not have children (more than one) should be good and devoted mother, must, must, must ... And over time to live with "You" becomes habit. Even if you find it easier than to stop sometimes and ask yourself: "You, this" must "do you want it? How do you feel? Do you like it? ". Yes, it is easier to hide behind the "need". Because "You" gives you the feeling that you are not directly responsible for the life and their existence. Respectively, in case of failure or bad, is much easier to say, "Well, so had ..." or "I just had to ..." But "must" restrict us and sometimes deprives us of the positive experiences that can happen to us. Do not get me wrong, I am fully aware that there are things in life that you just have to do and that behind bosses day every successful action or even everyday, always a pleasant stay "production process". But what is appealing balance between "need" and "want". Because the other extreme of this to do just what you want and do not admit anything and anyone bosses day is not recommended. Another aspect of the "You" that I see in a significant proportion of older people bosses day around me and genuinely terrifies me is that after about job duties, the children bosses day and the house fall naturally, these people do not know what to do with myself. Understand the change of rhythm, time to adapt to the new status and to time suddenly jumps from the extreme lack of the other - a surplus. But also understand that if you give up, or at least "buried" deep "I" in themselves, the vacuum and the feeling of worthlessness can be deadly. bosses day
Therefore, today I turn to you and apologize for the imbalance between "need" and "want". And I promise to put my efforts and balanced coexistence with these two ladies capricious. Because the important things in life should want them;) (sounded good, right;-)) I want to enjoy life and not feel it as infinite obligation; I want to live in harmony, understanding and respect in the family; I want to go to work with a smile and in your head to solve interesting business tasks; bosses day I want to never stop dreaming; I want to enjoy time for themselves, silence, nature, stillness and movement; I want to be present in the lives of his friends and they in mine; ... And what is Withdraw to achieve the things you want, you just have to do it:-)
Sacz, thank you very much for this post. And I'm such a wave at the moment - it is wonderful is not it? Use warmth flooded me to share what I realized this morning - I was so clinging to a situation that plagued me, I could not find peace and be free from harassment, that I sat and thought I was talking to someone bosses day the idea to convince him to to take and to deal .... And it does so with love and a sincere desire to help him, that finally heard! and I realized that I myself have need of these words and this is how to get rid of the unpleasant emotion and raging thoughts! I and no one else. Incredible relief bosses day - became my pretty and uyutnichko with a good friend like me :)
Beautifully said! Many thanks for sharing, Blaga! Really right that our best friend in life, we have ourselves. Pity that rarely comes to mind. But, ve

No comments:

Post a Comment