Wednesday, February 11, 2015

(*) This article aims to outline some basic Your rights, with no claims to be legal adviser. If you

Costs | pravatami.bg
My rights are violated. I want to seek court protection and I am determined to bring an action against white flowers the offender. Although as a citizen I have the right to justice, it costs money, and sometimes white flowers even more than I am willing to pay. How will actually cost me to condemn someone? Who and under what conditions white flowers will be ordered to pay? What actually pay?
Over time, the money to be paid in the course white flowers of proceedings, have become known as a general term "expenses". The costs, however, are different kinds, which can be summarized white flowers as follows:
When filing the claim, and in carrying out the law states that I should advance to deposit the fee provided. Otherwise, the court will not consider my claim or perform the action you've asked for, even if all other conditions are met. Fees are payable for actions carried out by the court.
These costs differ from the charges mainly in that they are due to the light. They are often associated with the need to involve third parties in the process - expert witnesses, etc., Not at specific white flowers actions of the court.
The most significant cost that I would have to pay is the attorney's fee. It is not obligatory, since I alone decide whether white flowers to use the services of a professional. white flowers How much money to pay for a lawyer can check here. And how many will actually have to pay in the case?
I can not always answer their absolute accuracy of this question, but I have an opportunity to at least approximately Court of the amount of costs that will have to pay. This will help me come tariff for state fees collected by the courts under the Civil Procedure Code.
Fees are two types - simple and proportionate. Simple charges have a fixed size. It is defined fundamentally by law for the actions and does not change. Ad valorem taxes, on the other hand, as is evident from their names depend white flowers on the monetary equivalent of my request. In simple words, if I want the court to order the defendant me to pay me some money or give me something that can be measured in money, then my fee will be calculated as a percentage of the claim me. In general the fee. The nature of certain expenses not allow them to be calculated white flowers in advance, white flowers as is required discretion of the court on their size. The typical case is when you ask the assistance of an expert. The court must determine white flowers the fee of the expert according to the complexity of the task. Always white flowers owe expenses?
There are cases in which the law relieves me of the obligation to deposit white flowers the costs. I will be able to benefit from this law, if a claim against my employer concerning my employment contract or sue someone for maintenance. Also, if I have suffered damages as a result of crime, which is established by the Criminal Court, also I do not have to import costs. In these cases, I am released from this obligation without express special request. It is possible that my rights have been violated, but I do not have the financial capacity white flowers to bear the costs. The law gives me the right to ask the court to release me from the obligation to pay fees and expenses presenting information white flowers about my income, marital status, health white flowers and others. In the presence of the circumstances I might even want free legal aid. After all, who will pay the bill?
I think I justified to pay all the costs, when another has violated my rights. It is fair to me recover the costs incurred and the law considers this. Who will pay the costs depends on the extent to which the court upheld my claim. In general, there are cost allocation:
If you court determines that I am wrong and my requests were completely unfounded, I will not only have to swallow the costs that have already done, but will be ordered to pay those of my defendant.
(*) This article aims to outline some basic Your rights, with no claims to be legal adviser. If you have difficulty with the exercise of these fundamental rights or the case is more complex - we encourage you to consult a legal expert. (*)
DECODE laws: How cost me a lawyer? I'm a victim of human trafficking. What are my rights? Looking for work abroad. Can you trust the company intermediary? Would you buy stolen goods? I have rights in taxis?
Fees can I expect to pay in any proceedings as a fee for issuing a document or fee to appeal the decision of the court. Specific white flowers fees are paid in special proceedings such as a name change, adoption and securing the claim.
This means that in order to continue the work or carry out any action, you should pay extra money. Such was the case when I ask the court to appoint an expert lits

No comments:

Post a Comment