Friday, February 27, 2015

Wow, there are going to be hard for me to start on this report, I think I have finished all the ene


Wow, there are going to be hard for me to start on this report, I think I have finished all the energy to make the report, did not wake up early enough in the morning ..... watched tv just a little, however dispersing me so to start the report said, read, thought and tried to start ...... nothing was found ..... irritability and stress come ......... went swimming, swimming 1 km .... ...... got my lunch and read Mogg, Fréttablaðið and all auglýsingabæklinga I found on the kitchen table ......... was reached entertaining thoughts about what I should give people for Christmas and naturally papel contact what I want Christmas ............ sat back in front of the computer and tried, tried and tried to write no did not ........ made my coffee, put sugar there and milk and put the chocolate in a bowl, sat down at the kitchen table and ate it up and drank coffee, the third attempt .......... yes managed to write one page but .............. stopping today! ......... just not my writing day today! Maybe FTS is bothering me?
Previous Posts One walking near UFO Sulla bull short story oh Lazy Weekend Yesterday I got disgusted by your memory lives on ... Neighbors man who lives next door to me was DV ... Mistakes ......... ........ I was looking through old test ... Thanks granddad all for the survey :) ... Blog Arnór Argentina Digró skvísur Hjalla Piura Berglind Frida Spanish ions in Denmark to Denmark Hrabba Siggi Siggi Florida Sunna Small krúsídúllur papel contact dulls my Bassirou Matthias Hidden Gambia Gambia Visit the Gambia Gambia Gambia papel contact Experience Star SOS Children's Villages in the Gambia African products


No comments:

Post a Comment