Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Lacomtesse


The Southbayshawl is a fun and memorable hook pattern. This shawl I made for the mother of Robert who is quite happy with it and wears it every day because it is warm and comfortable as well. The Dutch pattern I found here.
With below hook drawings I pretty some old cushions. First, an Irish rose hooks and then a rim of sticks and unloading. Nice colors do the rest. The pattern of the rose I found here the rest I've figured out a little staten island mall himself.
Yes, that's a great scarf. Fun to make and delicious to wear ... I find it so amazing how you enjoy reading together and take trips! Enjoy it ... Greetings Noor, Elizabeth staten island mall Reply Delete
Oh so nice to read that you like so well together. You made a beautiful scarf which is nice to wear and his mother keep warm. You also pads are really beautiful color, fresh! Grtjes, rita. Reply Delete
Maxima felt down on the season table
My Waldorf style dolls
Berthi's Weblog staten island mall
Danjel's dolls blog
freubels and antics staten island mall of wool workshop owls tree
Hej Tjorven
Valuable
2014
cross-stitch
Noor I live with youngest son and cats in a lovely place. I am currently unemployed. I handiwork daily, I'm an outdoorsman and I both summer and winter camping in tent or camper further I enjoy the wonders that come my way. View my complete profile
2015 (8) March (2) different crocheted delicious ... February (3) January (3) 2014 (38) December (4) November (4) October (3) September (5 ) august (3) July (3) May (2) Soon (7) February (2) januari (5) 2013 (53) December (6) November (2) October (2 ) September (2) august (5) July (4) June (7) May (4) April (4) March (3) February (7) of January (7) 2012 (74 ) December (5) November (5) of October (5) September (9) august (7) July (7) June (7) May (5) Soon (10) March (8 ) February (3) January (3) 2011 (17) December (5) November (5) of October (7)
Lacomtesse & lepointdecroix
COMING OUT ... meet me :-)
Ariadne at home Astrid's Wool Brocaatje The Afstap Lydia Laine Marieke crockery Ravelry Telegraph wife laura studio fairmount fibers Kilimanjaro knitty purlbee rabbits knit ten talents vtwonen wereldwol wollkistchens yarnissima
Люляков понеделник
Even absent


No comments:

Post a Comment