Sunday, February 9, 2014

Add me to your TypePad People list


I'm putting together a Valentine project to do with 3 year olds-2nd graders. I had the idea to make butterflies from coffee filters and clothes pins, which there lots of samples of online. I'm hoping bye bye baby it's a craft that even the little ones can do with some adult help. We'll bye bye baby see how it goes this Sunday. I thought I would share in case anyone is looking for a quick easy idea to do with their kids this year. I also liked these hand dyed Valentines too.
My six year old's decided bye bye baby that thursday afternoons, after school, are his studio time. He's bye bye baby got his own corner in our home studio and I've been putting together a list of projects. I think this one might head straight to the top! It's Summer here and the garden is filled with hundreds bye bye baby of butterflies! We've been exploring nature through art lately and we've got some egg carton caterpillars creeping around the studio... perhaps it's time for them to metamorphosise ;)
I really like your blog:) great pics and so much inspiratidonddd
Það eru ýmsar innlegg í tilveru nálægt bye bye baby þessu, tel ég að taka það vísað gæti reynslu gert þetta blettur eða grein virkilega upplýsandi. Hagnýtt Markmið tjáning þessi staða er léleg gæði. Einfaldlega ég dæma þá staðreynd að upplýsingar hér á vefnum var einstök, bye bye baby bara til að virkilega gera það meira nærri lokið, að styðja við fyrrverandi upplýsingar munu fá verið í raun gott. Þau atriði sem þú hefur snert hér eru lífsnauðsynleg, þannig Leyfðu mér að koma auga á margar af þeim upplýsingum hér til að byggja þetta í raun frábært fyrir öllu er newbie hér. Kærar þakkir fyrir þessar upplýsingar. Reyndar gagnlegt!
Estoy muy disfrutado por este blog. Estoy convencido de ello y me encanta aprender más sobre este tema. Si es posible, a medida que adquiera experiencia, te importaría actualizar su blog con más información? Es muy útil para mí.
About
Add me to your TypePad People list

No comments:

Post a Comment