Saturday, February 8, 2014

Pessimistic items and negative towards my self. What do they say, but for me, I turn to my self neg


What languages do you speak?
To it, you Got the handsome / beautiful XD I'm not a superficial, folks, I hate to superficial ihmisii - It's why I pay attention to you speak Ekana due to the requirements of the comparison and then I wondered with voiks you do not fall in love with them. I do not get oo valine from my friends looks like, do not think so. The roof always require uusis humans that you may not have brought such a beautiful Boo why do not I oo.
Pessimistic items and negative towards my self. What do they say, but for me, I turn to my self negatiiviseks point and this is a bad habit. And if it is said vähänkää jotai bad for a complete class or to me alone, I'll take it anyway badly my self. To say you do not now cold class've been lov you, that means, you do not I'm the shit. To say you do not mul is a bit poor handwriting, that means you do not have mul fucking ugly handwriting. And learn to get rid of this awful Pitas.
Awfully items hard for me the question. Me friends is part of the family. But Tiia, in this so-called meinataan. biological family. I do not know how to define this folks, both are just as tärheitä and the loss of both sattus just as much.
Now we talk about depression, or anorexia? Well What the hell, I got scared because both of them. I wanted to lose weight was afraid items of the requirements, I was afraid you something is wrong, but is it That was not anorexia because I've been mentally ill. And the more afraid of weight gain. Then when it went out of control and change my anoreksiaks unconsciously, I am no longer afraid of it because the thread was ready - I wanted items to see the shit all the time, whichever is less, and the scales were lovely to eat less by the day (actually just terrible torture).
Depression was diagnosed in only a couple of months ago, and I believed in myself items for depression until 2012-2013-century. Yes I got scared a little bit at that point, such the age of 12 I looked into medicine cabinets and Etin sleeping items pills, I made plans for suicide, and I woke up in the night to think about the time you think it leaves the rapids and jump in there.
Illness through the eyes of my friends. Part of being accused itteään such did not realize you did not mul oo ok. Everyone's been worried and scared the hell you're going to die, distanced cos I've influenced just as you do not fuck off. They have tried to help and support've been, been listening to such've items wanted to unload. They have a nasty've been healthy Jeminaa.
Well, I was really riparin, then've traveled a lot with friends visiting Finland on the inside. I eat ice cream, swam, Cottage living, items I eat, and collect berries, mushrooms items in the forest items ... Hang out with friends, I just look at the summer, I lie on the beach and I arskaa.
Has not been in any more Yhessä. items That is, being single wheels, haha. I guess the eye lo still doing well, Emma tiiä. And yes, a joint decision was - As long relationship is fucked up and we will be seeing tyylii ever and then there is yet henkilökohtasii reasons that I do not wanna blog side of the spectrum compliment, although the time to open tääl oonki. items
Sun does not EHI muscles to rest in between. Is supposed to be atleast once a week, a day of rest, an otherwise weary and you literally want to. On no escaping too much if you take care of syömisestäs and folks remember to rest! But the true paljoltahan second sound, and I'm pretty sure if you do not do that, weary instant. items
On my circuit is the time to paljonki depressed and suicidal. And yes, I feel guilty. Since there is no harm could be better supported and I would have been able to block it and it and so. Although in reality the support folks, it is the most important, but not all things can help.
Start once weekly or once every other week therapy. I do not the people just want to go, because there folks help me jonku talking with a stranger who asks approximately at what is covered and is responsible for all Perhaps you comes up with more. I do not the people just want to know painooni! Salas him for a long time a suicide plan, but now I always just about everything - but still not all. Sala continues to introduce items new plans.
Weight loss was a cry for help from the evil presence. I was not trying to hide it. I wanted to, but you will not be noticed, I wanted to help because their was a hell of an evil to be. At the same time I wanted to but you will not be left alone. items But because I felt myself to läskeiks löysis items my clothes, I did not use them, so I'm not hiding weight loss.
Engage in this department hard time and I never missed even a stick, but am not refueled with a longer half a year and I've figured out you do not mitää & Technology oo järkee. You will have to refuel their always require more time you do not feel sick or ice wedge. Tiia many, whose department has been denied access to the takii, you just tankkas.
Let's sleep for a long time and brush your teeth at noon. Sit on the computer, items listening to music and eating. May be playing with Jerry and maybe even chatting on the phone! items
Although I jumped on the neighbor's car and went to the other balcony, I had never been under house arrest (okay not known about his detectives items ees these things XD). Not Meil've been a candy days, no house arrest. Meil's been really relaxed atmosphere.
How did your illness begin? To change my time off, if you could?
For simple Achieve added jogging and was afraid of weight gain, I left out the goodies. Went for a little out of hand, yeah, even though for a long time the bonfire

No comments:

Post a Comment