Friday, August 15, 2014

As she felt for many years as a

yaelis | with a good book you're going to spend the upcoming Yom Kippur?
Huffington Post News Money and Career body and soul diet and nutrition come to enjoy a culture Family Food Fashion and Beauty Relationships Home Design Newsletter Square blog special: the way of singing why I started a blog through the skin ideal experiences first myth beauty daily horoscopes to inspiration Club calling for the Top 20 - blogs Food Top 20 - Blogs
I'm fete des peres 2013 Yael. Blogger. Graphic designer by profession. Creative and loves art. Cook and bake gourmet desserts corrupt. Read a lot of good literature and a community of readers of the first book news. Prefer rock performances. Fitness and sports addict. fete des peres 2013
When I pick up a book and begin to read, I know and really hope, in the coming hours will net quality time with myself. Start reading and just sink it. A good book manages to take me to a world I did not think I get them and often brings me the deepest places. Book is sometimes calm and sometimes travel fete des peres 2013 drama is taking fete des peres 2013 place between the pages.
When rolling to a really good book, the book resonated with me for a while. I think of it. I got him in the morning and goes to bed with him. Dreams of the characters. Sometimes only the hero / the main / the story. Some insight through fete des peres 2013 my head and I assimilated into the story, and he with me.
Then it gives me an impressive cinematic version anticipation. I watched a few movies have been pretty good, was born out of books. But mostly, see a movie that was produced following the book, this is a disappointment. Built all the wonderful fantasy in my head, characters, voices, strolling ... all it crashes. It was deciphering fete des peres 2013 the director or screenwriter. Not mine.
Many of the books I liked and left a mark on me, "Alone in Berlin 'by Hans Fallada. "If Heaven" Ron's excellent there (after which produced the film "Beaufort"). "The Time Traveler's wife" by Audrey Nifngr (image leading this post is from the movie, made after him), and The Book of Intimate Grammar "by David Grossman, who also produced the film. Of course, "Pride and Prejudice" by Jane Austen and one of my favorites: "Five quarters of the orange" by Joanne Harris and more ..
I would love to sit in front of Mr. Darcy ("Pride and Prejudice"), a cup of coffee and talk to him. Traveling with a time traveler (hero of the book: "The Time Traveler's wife"), watch the view from Beaufort outpost ("If Heaven").
So many characters and phrases carved in my heart ... But when I wanted to go ever the romantic dream in which I was strapped with real life, I went through phase ... and I read every possible media about the nature of life. Apart perhaps from the Torah that Frshiotih I read multiple times and each time with great pleasure on another level then "Running with Wolves" by Clarissa fete des peres 2013 Estes Fincolh fete des peres 2013 amazing, is my most significant book in the last 15 years to which I return again and again. See how well he explained the woman's soul and its development process. Development.
As she felt for many years as a "zygote stray" section fete des peres 2013 gave me a real sense of legitimacy is the next thing since .. the rest is history: "If you have ever called a defiant, incorrigible, blunt, devious, rebellious, wild, Defiant the right way. "Wild woman" close. "
"..bokr One in 1945, Barcelona still shrouded in shadows licking the wounds of the Civil War, a father brings his son a secret Cemetery of Forgotten Books, a library of thousands of books that nobody reads neglected more. Daniel pulls child dusty shelf the wind shadow of the novel, was fascinated by it and wants to read all the books by the author, Julian Carax.
One night, while walking the streets of the oldest Daniel of Barcelona, fete des peres 2013 close to him reminded him of the character of the heroes of the novel, figure it becomes clear that it is the devil himself; This man systematically destroyed all Carax's books and wants to get his hands on the last remaining book, the book of Daniel. .. "
Someone around got the "Thousand Splendid Suns" as a gift and I was drawn to his name sounded in the opening ode to nature, I was also attracted fete des peres 2013 wrapper gleaming like sunlight one Lfhotogm I saw on the cover that the author is Khaled hussainiyya who wrote "The Kite Runner," which at that time had not yet Hsficoti read, but I've heard from it is "very beautiful book" fete des peres 2013 so I borrowed the book and did not know how be sucked into.
Mariam and night protagonists became tangible to me Rohiumms characters could imagine their national character, painful and aching heart and eyes and coins I followed what happened to them in the shadow of the Taliban's brutal occupation of Afghanistan. Indeed, I have heard of the Taliban, and I knew their relationship global terrorism, but did not know that such cruelty is also directed toward Afghans, especially for women.
I read the book not as a girl or a girl but a woman in her forties, married marriage normative, working woman and independent living in a Western country in which most of the time and in most places and circumstances, at least on the face the woman is equal to men (and I deliberately chooses her words carefully ...) And here I came across stories of a hard life and shocking of women living in our time, and suffer from oppression and abuse as a policy of government, even if Mariam and night are fictional characters, I'm sure the stories took place and happened to other women in Afghanistan and not only there, and although the book is not a history book, but it certainly provides knowledge about Islam gods and how the name of Islam was destroyed Afghanistan was enough frighten me, and more importantly, the descriptions chilling of Islamic rule chauvinistic and cruel in Afghanistan made me first think about the status of women in Israel and the status of women my own, and when I hear about women who live here in Israel who choose to wrap many layers for "modesty" and so they were named "Women of Taliban "I shocked, and when I hear about segregation on buses, fete des peres 2013 in queues

No comments:

Post a Comment