Friday, August 15, 2014

% D bloggers like this:


Home About the blog About me Projects Glossary home visit places where the artist lived short Rosh Hashanah Recipes Topics Family history of art in ways that short words Arabic / Arabic - Hebrew short words / Hebrew - Arabic verbs / Arabic - Hebrew verbs / Hebrew - Arabic About
Some identify the rose is mentioned in the Song of Songs "C s o s n h twinkling H ho h im, sincere R a i t i twinkling H b no t" [not about Ward as is commonly thought, but as a white lily. White lily growing in several places in Carmel, close to Pine .csraiti the first time there, citi prepaid he struck me as a sort of accidentally caught in plant culture to nature.
Anyway this is a rare and beautiful flower and I thought that if it grows naturally in Carmel, citi prepaid so why not in the riverbed near my house (which is on Mount Carmel)? So, a few years ago I put the time into "Seeds of Zion" Kerem Maharal, a place that specializes in the supply of seeds and tubers of wild plants for projects that destroy nature and undertake citi prepaid to restore it. Tens of thousands of his nose all along the road six? Him. Filter the dirt is dirt work and separating citi prepaid the bulbs, is collecting citi prepaid seeds before starting work, and then, often in greenhouses plant material that has behind the house. citi prepaid proper business very well done. acquired bulbs and seeds in the past, and I had pretty good success with them.
Not so with white lily. He had a white lily bulbs, which were intended to rehabilitate the area after any large project, I do not remember what it is, may the Carmel Tunnels. If you do not see a lot of white lilies around tunnel openings, it's probably because either it was a different project, citi prepaid or simply a hard time with this lily.
I bought 15 bulbs, which will revive her girlfriend as a gift for her birthday. They were very small and did score suggested I wait a bit, but I insisted, though - Birthday. Apart peppery price, I also had to mark the ecology of the approval letter NPA confirming that I may buy the bulbs - yet - a protected plant. I had to show him where exactly Ecology I'm going to plant the bulbs, and the persistence of what, I got the letter, I purchased the bulbs, and brought them home.
They were small landfill area, and I had to grow them for several months, but one by one they died for me. Some of them came out a little, some not even that. I simply did not have the right conditions and not knowledge. Two of the three deaths a year, with no development. Eventually, I gave up the whole thing. And potting mix in which I tried to grow them, I went back porch planters.
Since for two years. Planters citi prepaid were two kinds of leaves may have been a white lily on me, but did not grow up a central stalk and flower. It is not clear what it was. This year came a strange kind of high stalk my lord, I moved almost - I did not associate himself with those bulbs since. In fact, I forgot them.
Lilies for the Christian symbol of the virginity of Mary, mother of Jesus (in English is called "Madonna Lily"). Many paintings by artists citi prepaid from different periods of European history, describing citi prepaid the bitter with white lily flower. Especially prominent citi prepaid flower paintings of the Annunciation, where the angel Gabriel citi prepaid appears before Mary to tell her that she would bear the Son of God, often while holding a flower.
The importance of the white lily as a symbol of the Christian religion, and displacement caused great gathering of lily bulbs in the Land of Israel by pilgrims from Europe, from the Crusader period in Israel. At the beginning of the 20th century, it seemed that the plant, which apparently was common in the past, have become extinct. In 1925, Lily was found in the shadow of the ridge Peqi'in later discovered species also live in the Carmel River.
Over the years, a number citi prepaid of sites were discovered in the country where the white lily grows, but the plant is still considered endangered. Today, the white lily is grown in, what is known, Carmel (me too!) And three sites in the Upper Galilee Kziv mountain ridge twisted Peqi'in. These habitats citi prepaid are very important for conservation, because they are the southern distribution limit of the species.
Loved
By Ronnie on 03/05/2014 at 23:08: citi prepaid
You are commenting using your Twitter account. (Log out / change)
Failed, please try again
% D bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment