Friday, August 29, 2014

Dear Vili 48!I am not a "blogger" and I am not talenteted to make PPS-es,or diaporamas.But I like th


Dear Vili 48!I am not a "blogger" and I am not talenteted to make PPS-es,or diaporamas.But I like them-I am hungry for them:))),I have a collection,and truly,the most beatiful are Yours...I don't have much from Your work,because I can not download for me-because I don't have anything to upload...Interesting situation...What could I do?You are a very kind woman( I am always baby gifts looking baby gifts for your art and how you manage yourself)-You are very talentated-believe me,but You are absolutist-to do always better.Do!!This is the sens of the life.I am a relatively"young" woman-and I do the same.And belive in yourself-and God. Oh,dear-I totally confused myself.But I wanted to told You my opinion.And don't care absolutely about the others who are envy to you-Live your life. I don't wanted to enter in Your personal life also...sorry for this... And the second thing-it's an ask-somehow let me to download your exceptionally nice artwork-step by step.I sware just for myself. If You are interested who am I,I give my mail-address and I answer to every question-I am hungarian,I live in Budapest...So I am expecting for Your answer-have a nice day,all my love-Réka. drkollo.reka@gmail.com вторник, 12 май, 2009
►  2014 (24) ►  Август (1) ►  Юли (3) ►  Юни (3) ►  Април (8) ►  Март (4) ►  Февруари (4) ►  Януари (1) ►  2013 (67) ►  baby gifts Декември (4) ►  Октомври (5) ►  Септември (1) ►  Август baby gifts (3) ►  Юли (6) ►  Юни (8) ►  Май (3) ►  Април (3) ►  Март (7) ►  Февруари (20) ►  Януари (7) ►  2012 (62) ►  Декември (18) ►  baby gifts Ноември (6) ►  Октомври (2) ►  Септември (5) ►  Август (3) ►  Юли (11) ►  Юни (1) ►  Май (3) ►  Март (5) ►  Февруари (5) ►  Януари (3) ►  2011 (47) ►  baby gifts Декември (5) ►  Октомври (1) ►  Септември (6) ►  Август (2) ►  Юли (3) ►  Юни (5) ►  Май (8) ►  Април (5) ►  Март (6) ►  Февруари (3) ►  Януари (3) ►  2010 (94) ►  Декември (8) ►  Ноември (7) ►  Октомври (5) ►  Септември (4) ►  Август (13) ►  Юли (11) ►  Юни (5) ►  Май (15) ►  Април (5) ►  Март (4) ►  Февруари (7) ►  Януари (10) ►  2009 (116) ►  Декември baby gifts (6) ►  Ноември (4) ►  Октомври (8) ►  Септември (5) ►  Август (7) ►  baby gifts Юли (15) ►  Юни (4) ►  Май (12) ►  Април (4) ►  Март (10) ►  Февруари (16) ►  baby gifts Януари (25) ▼  2008 (88) ▼  Декември (22) by Adriana - Winter by Gyula - CHRISTMAS karácsony by Helga-Weinachten Christmas by Doina - Hello 2009 by Aditaciobanu - For Christmas baby gifts by Vili - Merry Christmas! baby gifts by Gloria_Gutierrez_Albiach - Feliz Navidad 2008... India Mirror IDA-ART nature by Vili - Tango D'amore_Rob Hefferan by Helga-Treasures By Tray Ratcliff Winter by Vili - Silent night by Vili - Confidence ►  baby gifts Ноември (16) ►  Октомври (24) ►  Септември (4) ►  Август (9) ►  Юли (9) ►  Май (4)


No comments:

Post a Comment