Sunday, August 31, 2014

Sassu I have a courage to fly high, while being aware of that I may I land on my face and have to g


Today I went for the first time in Macedonia at the beautician. Organization nice girls - Ivana and Sonja - I wanted so badly to make a birthday gift, and looked, whichever present perfect I like better, the one item of clothing or a visit to the beautician. I chose the latter. Although'd rather not have any gifts received. It is not necessary present perfect for me to make gifts. .. But .. because they wanted so badly, it was both. Since I did not have a birthday during the Kumanovo, and after resting a few weeks in September, it will not leidnuki busy here sooner than enjoying your birthday present today.
Today at 11 I set it to the steps of beauticians. I was scheduled for facial cleansing and pedicures. The maker was a nice young woman who has a cabin for 10 years. Store was located in an apartment building, and was lovingly made cozy. Her salon is a good example of this, if there is no funding for repairs, it did, however, can be a very handsome interior design. Beautician very English did not speak two languages but we somehow still putting together for communication. My Macedonian language is poor, but I still understand nothing :)
Weather Forecast | Weather Maps
2012 (60) December (2) November (2) October (7) September (5) birthday gifts 8 months present perfect too late .. Time flies ... Summer weekends EVS volunteers, and interesting conversations August (5) July (4) June (6) May (9) April (3) March (6) February (11) 2011 (1) November (1)
I have been around a long time for a small dream: to take part in the EVS program (European Voluntary Service). My dream came true :) February to November 2012, I live in Macedonia, Kumanovo, where I work as a volunteer organization, named the CID. It is a voluntary youth organization which provides opportunities for young people to organize themselves and take part in various events, seminars, youth exchanges, etc.., Which is related to non-formal education present perfect and voluntary work. In addition, present perfect the administration of their local youth center multiculti. My business is going to be a part of the organization's work, and all that they offer to young :) Here is a blog you can read about how I'm doing, and what emotion I send in Macedonia. Happy reading!
Sassu I have a courage to fly high, while being aware of that I may I land on my face and have to get up smiling ... I believe that life is WRITTEN down for us. Each one of us has a goal on this planet. In time, we are conscious we have accomplished Become That "something" we were sent here and for the soul leaves present perfect the body. It starts to search present perfect for other experiences That will help to find the supreme self-knowledge. To complete present perfect That "something" there are mid-points in life we are Meant to go through. The tracks we choose to reach mid-These points are up to us. The worse is to get trapped into a circle and never get out of it. View my complete profile
Alternative runners present perfect
Umami and the Amigo
1 year ago


No comments:

Post a Comment