Tuesday, August 19, 2014

They sprout in late winter, the fallen leaves in autumn, naked under the trees ... a variety of col


I like to combine the 'flower bulbs' gardens, under trees, on the sides of the paths, in pots on the porch and perennial plants that already exist ... most of them can be left in the ground to go out alone next year ... some require storage and refrigeration before planting mint julep (eg tulips) , I worry about them except at the end of the season and keep for next season. Yes, flower bulbs include several groups: bulbs, roots thick, Btzlim..rbim them bury in the ground now and December, to get a spectacular flowering in late winter and spring.
They sprout in late winter, the fallen leaves in autumn, naked under the trees ... a variety of colors, smells, textures and textures. They give our garden a natural look spectacular if we choose to plant and bury the tubers and plant seeds of wild flowers mint julep (daffodil bulbs, tubers of anemones, cyclamen, iris; seeds of poppies, lupine, etc. ..) of daffodils white breed Ziva 'pop up the sides of a bed of vegetables
To this day, I threw them in small groups under the trees in my garden between the German iris beds growing every year and the sage and Agapanthus plants, pots ... and of course there are never ending possibilities, planter with yellow trumpet daffodils, potted tulips in many colors ... you can put them Among the plants on the terrace or in the garden and some even inside the house instead of bright yellow trumpet daffodils ...... wooden planter this year ... I decided to allocate a small area is left exposed Agapanthus plants and large scale planting of daffodil bulbs from several species: mint julep white amaryllis in full bloom, amaryllis trumpet mint julep white and red orange yellow and fragrant narcissus. All varieties should flourish together at the time, and to get an impressive wave of flowering I'll plant the bulbs at the same time (to get waves of flowering at different times, you can plant the bulbs at intervals) Agapanthus plants area ... a lot of work waiting for me to prepare the ground before planting bulbs ... where suspension of Agapanthus plants, weeds and grass were hired excellent extensions ... in this space, I decided to plant two rows of orange-yellow trumpet daffodil and two rows of orange and white trumpet daffodil that space of daffodil bulbs were planted fragrant extra space daffodil flower bulbs Full White
Even my German iris patch has exposed places and there I decided to plant more bulbs of Dutch iris ... not sure the German and Dutch iris bloom just together, mint julep in this case, in my estimation are several waves .... ensuring a more sustained eruption area .... Hayrosim..la any engagement absorbed, I added Dutch Iris Bulbs ... so much ... it's time to weed autumn ... Onions planted bulbs and flowering spring to amazing ... so you do not have to run to the nursery .. I opened the store for you in my new department of flower bulbs, and you are welcome ... Yours, Lily www.shoshans.co.il
Grain lily street corner Ruhama comfort 6 16, Venus Complex, Tel Aviv, 074-7048448, my name is Lily Dagan Israel. I agronomic, garden and landscape plans and a boutique - "Sosn's" landscaped garden products. I live in Moshav Avigdor mint julep since childhood ... third generation farming family seat of the founders engaged over 25 years raising grapes. Love of the land and the work they are deeply rooted in my childhood years which lead me to follow ... the smell of orchards and vineyards, and the blossoms autumnal hues, ripe flavor of fruits and vegetables are fresh and accompany me in the gardens I design and planning. I believe in fairness can be beautiful and yet productive and useful. Creating garden mint julep spaces mint julep and intimate places aesthetic recreation and relaxation, allowing spaces to enjoy and collect fruits, vegetables and spices garden. Together these form a resting place that brings joy and happiness soul and beauty to the table. Together, I choose the materials that are suitable paths, patio, walls. I plan to fences, gates, work areas, trellises and pergolas. The vegetation I choose carefully and lovingly places that you create a shadow, hiding, rash, smell and corrosive. My great love for gardens designed, and the pleasure and satisfaction that brings mint julep with it the garden work, causing me to constantly search for interesting materials, tools and accessories that will be adapted to the garden. The love and joy that I bring here, hope you fall in love ..! View my complete profile
Have long heard of Herzl, all other orders once ... and here came her opportunity I've waited a long time, I decided to go and see for myself. There is no day more m ...
Wow, some rain ... I just felt in the UK over the weekend ... where it rains in the summer, gray, wet, wind, cold ... you can understand why their green so green, as in ...
Garden mint julep Accessories (29) Do it yourself (25) Gardening mint julep (22) Boutique (20) Vegetable Garden (17) Winter (16) Design (15) Garden (14) Spring (11) Workshops (10) garden with children (8 ) Costumes (7) Global Fragrances (7) Flowers (7) Garden of Inspiration (5) Green (5) Autumn (5) Passover (5) Summer (5) Food (4) orchard (4) Herbal ( 4) eco-friendly (4) my childhood (4) New Year (4) yard (3) Cooking with Vegetables (3) flower bulbs (3) Tu Bishvat (3) Houseplants (3) Grass (2) Garden Design (2) Birds (2) weeks (2) Hawaii (1) eggplant mint julep (1) Christmas (1) Sales (1) Purim (1) Health Condition (1) Trade (1)
Weaving-write
April 2014 (2) March 2014 (2) February 2014 (2) January 2014 (2) December, 2013 (6) November, mint julep 2013 (1) September 2013 (1) August 2013 (3) July 2013 (3) June 2013 (4) May 2013 (1) April, 2013 (3) February mint julep 2013 (1) January, 2013 (2) December mint julep 2012 (2) November 2012 (1) October 2012 (1) September 2012 (2) August 2012 (2) July 2012 (4) June 2012 (4) May 2012 (3) April 2012 (2) March 2012 (5) February 2012 (4) January 2012 (4) December 2011 (3) November 2011 (3) October 2011 (4) September 2011 (2) July 2011 (2)


No comments:

Post a Comment