Thursday, September 11, 2014

2014 (6) March (2) February (3) January (1) 2013 (37) December (2) November (1) Oct


Post one small belated birthday gifts and fabric printing gift :) One part was when Paul Mitchell Shampoo, Conditioner and Shampoo, which smells ultra-ultra fine and I can not wait to be able to try out already! Cloth color of it so much that cost nothing to 4 in a circle, a little less than 4 euros on the head because I understand that is to be applied, then allowed 24 h to dry, then the iron over, and it may be 40 degrees in the water to wash :) and gifts for the second part, extremely beautiful nail polish thoughtful that matches well with my newly purchased super GOSH'i nail polish :) And as you will see I made it mad ajsa away and cut the nails quite zero, as the baby's fingers would be: D And oh how the fingers begin to ache now.
Catu I am 17 years old and I live a little bit outside of Tartu, in a small village. I am a full shopahoolik special fashionista, and while I do not, then I came across the other beauty and moeblogidest thoughtful so excited that I could not resist and I also did my own :) View my complete profile
2014 (6) March (2) February (3) January (1) 2013 (37) December (2) November (1) October (5) September (4) August (2) July (1) June (3) May (3) April (2) September (9) Makeup Brush found some ultra cool styling ideas from your l ... Late birthday gift :) DIY DIY kuivshampoon again ... A lot of new Oops :) :) :) A little something like Spring Day Shipping MUA ordered stuff February (5)


No comments:

Post a Comment