Monday, September 8, 2014

This post was published Birthdays / Birthdays, Life Happenings / Life itself, new things / new stuf


Since the day of my birth 25'ndast has already gone a bit (who does not know, then I held a birthday in early August), and all parties are now held, I thought Teiegagi share their birthday gifts.
Honestly, when I think about it a birthday, and how I wished at some point that 25 should still "nice", it must be admitted that he came beautifully. Immediately several nice birthday party and of course you will also be quite a few gifts. Every year I am somehow still celebrate his birthday but they have left such a modest butler way. Except, of course, these former denote the bar pretty high for me (at least for themselves) butler lifted. But since they are the rest of the birthdays are more modest, such was the case, I have not encountered such a right kind of birthday party feeling. There was a day like any other, only that a lot of phone calls and messages to the full. This time, I am so glad that thanks to so many wonderful people in my life, I was really feeling this birthday.
Already butler a few years I like to get those gifts that are more thoughtful. Or no woman like usual, just beautiful. Yes, money is nice, but I still have a greater pleasure than this, if I can do something else. I hardly butler ever needed anything, because if I need anything, I'll go and buy it. So I do not want something I need. I want something with a deeper meaning, or go with me and my personality altogether. And this year's gifts are all such! All!
I drove right to your birthday friends in Tartu, where we stayed with my grandmother in the evening and did a little "party" that the next day with a half Kuperjanovi vurada. Then I got my congratulations to William's hands. In the evening, butler however, butler came to visit also other people and we do this so it was nice furniture. Because I know these people are few (and they me), it was a big surprise for me than they were able to capture this little place of my shell in the brain, which loves the homemade stuff, especially all kinds of notebooks. So I got a nice one käsitöömärkmiku with cute dedications inside.
One lady gave me but from own organic butler cosmetics, which can be further studied here and to the right of the picture are the only earrings I was able to purchase a gift of their own H & M'ist butler about 9 euro cents and no money. But there also are not able to leave i. Simply amazing! And, after all, can afford to make gifts. butler
A week later, however, held off a second birthday in a small ceremony butler with my company. Two in one. The morning started with a great paintballi'i Männikul battle, butler and in the evening I kostitasingi all in the company premises. Now I know, indeed, how many people can fit in our space.
Pearl and silver bracelets are once again caught me in ten. Since I'm a silver 'man', then do not say such things, butler I think I never do. And, moreover, I wear the most in a variety of bracelets. Earrings, I do, but I'm wearing them less and hangs around your neck I recently just a reminder of our beloved Bracklast and William, and my keys. So again, ten! And look how beautiful butler they are!
And finally, butler this last gift. Oh, I do not know how to express the feelings butler of the immediate present, and all the people whose cooperation butler I received this gift. I opened the large number of people in the middle, and the next moment I poured in tears of happiness. I have never felt a special attraction of Pandora jewelry, and the thing is not just that it was Pandora. The point is that one tiny pendant chain. This is a small Scottish terrier. Just as we were Brackla.
I mean our Braksule still more every day and I wish him a good night in terms of how I'm going to bed. When I see the little dog on the street, you will be automatically pops up in my tiny hands around the neck of my 'pet. And the fact that my friends were able to dig out of a small Braksu, which I had not heard anything yet, and it got me. That was the most prudent thing ever! Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Of course, I still got a lot of candy and champagne (and other alcohol) and candles butler and flowers, and absolutely memorable memories. But ultimately, I'm just so happy all the gifts beside the fact that around me are so many nice people, nice family, and so that I have been given the opportunities that I have!
This post was published Birthdays / Birthdays, Life Happenings / Life itself, new things / new stuff, Pretty Things butler / Teas category, Aug. 20, 2014, authored by Sirli Lump. Posts desktop Is blogging needs a reboot? Everything that you do, or how to think about doing myself out of it, you should do in life?
I have been there otherwise another so-called charm bracelet on Pandora, and never got one, thanks to advertising agencies a pair of pants. I won three bracelets butler Pandora, all of which are full of bauble. Then I did not

No comments:

Post a Comment