Sunday, September 14, 2014

Tsauki everyone :) First I want to thank everyone for the good luck wishes, a great big thank you t


Tsauki everyone :) First I want to thank everyone for the good luck wishes, a great big thank you to all of you who took the trouble to me to remember, though it's hard to suhteliselr, if a person is not on the horizon. Although Facebook is a bit simplifies sending you a notification on the right side next to me is my birthday today, and you should probably send õnnitulse :). Today's the day (yesterday, the day the Estonian readers) are müüdunud willingness to work under the work began and ended with 9:00 to 18.00. By the way do not have to mention that it is very unusual for me to write for now at 18.00, since then, I just write 6PM. The mother and father were out for another favor hamilton day of work at the house, we had three children, but we had a lot of fun. The guys have been with me for quite gotten used to suffer from the hug and cuddle. One thing that I've noticed yet that boys do not fight at all, they are very friendly and will share the things I really like it, take care of each other. Today, when I was quite a first day, when I was scheduled. Since the boys did not want to go to the park then began my morning routine, for me, was all done by noon and 10. The tasks were boys linen change and wash, wash clothes and hiking for small children to have toy bags packed. And then the next Wednesday, all children of school uniforms had to be washed and they are all very much and it got done today, said the mother, how is that possible when they came through the house briefly before lunch. But I like the way you can quickly take advantage of the neck. And meanwhile, most of the children still came to visit the library to borrow DVDs for tomorrow's journey, on the way that children do not get bored. At the 12 children had lunch today, I made myself eat them, then the first again, pasta with cheese and tomato paste, and more broccoli. For dessert, favor hamilton strawberry-flavored yogurt and honey, so a pretty healthy. Anyway, here is some people know how I'm still being practiced in eating broccoli now, however, no way does it taste Green Matter, now here is another flavor of broccoli, and my new favorite. When the mother and the father came home, then chose pizzas, frozen yogurt and even ordered in, oh it was good :). You know, these strawberries, and here's favor hamilton what Estonia is still a big difference. Here is sooo sweet strawberries like candy for the lady of the house said that after that California is the home of strawberries, strawberries are sent from here to the whole world. And yet, he mentioned that the house behind the orange tree oranges are getting ready for Christmas, and they are supposed to be very juicy and delicious, can not wait! We ate pizza and frozen yogurt and ate a cupcake that was too sweet for me, the mom was not able to eat the cream off. And it was given to me for my gift. Gift comprised of a range of things. Firstly, a Pandora bracelet, which is meant extra for it, so I can gather there gadgets which sites I've visited, had been attached to the United States, favor hamilton New York and San Francisco. And they told me, so hopefully there will soon be many many different kinds of beautiful experiences and memories attached. Boys drawn birthday cards and bracelets made of train permanent card, the money will be there after the download, and drive wherever you want, on top of it, I had already traveled quite a sum. Train map of San Francisco was a paper map and that is the ticket to San Francisco tour. Very many gifts, thank you! The day had already packed favor hamilton my little mini pack for hiking, namely, we will go for a hike in the morning, departure at 10 am The ride is quite a long way, a place called Salt Point State Park near the ocean. It is then more towards the north ie San Josest hard drive up to San Francisco to be. This is the kind of place where cell phone coverage favor hamilton is not supposed to be, so I write to you when I get back, until then tsauka!
2014 (18) August (2) June (3) May (2) April (4) March (2) February (3) January (2) 2013 (58) December (5) November (7) October (7) September (11) August (11) Almost one month Weekend Wednesday & Thursday August 20, two days :) Greetings from California, California Briefing Day Birthday :) :) Getting to the magazine favor hamilton ... San Josega finally arrived! July (3) June (5) May (2) April (1) March (3) January (3) 2012 (17) August favor hamilton (2) May (8) April (3) January (4) 2011 (14) December (3) November (9) June (1) March (1)
Dream it. Wish it. Do it.
Rahel France


No comments:

Post a Comment