Friday, September 5, 2014

Laura Estonia My passion is to create crochet designs. I


Happy belated birthday gift for her daughter, "koduheegeldatud" angry birds - Angry Birds. My arm did not rise to the shop to buy them angry tick. And I said to try for yourself. In fact, I did not know a lot of these checkboxes, in the sense that, certainly less than the true fans, so I called. Yellow Bird by mistake :) orange check marks should be more to come, however, have already presents for men progressed to the entire set of awareness at the get together.
I caught the eye of several patterns, but instead I took the original second choice, and it's Adorable presents for men amigurumi .Of course, I have to say that there was a letter outright presents for men 4.5mm crochet hook (so I can not imagine how big is the original size of the bird, and especially pork) , I used no. 2mm crochet hook. Although I've been a pattern tester for the second time, and now also used by someone else created a pattern (my first amigurumi mouse was the doctrine which essentially all started), then I always have a front-end feeling that something does not work out :). Pigs are crocheted NO. P-texture, this pattern is not specific to say, and since I'm used to doing smaller things, then at some point was really feeling that something good can come here :). If someone wants to now make your own Angry Birds'i these characters, presents for men I'm of the two that I've done, I dare to suggest presents for men that the first yellow bird. Yarn: Katia Bamboo.
Oh, we also have to tick one of the insane. summer presents for men crocheting a few little birdie) Unfortunately, these images poelgi) and põssat. and we have made a birthday for a row 2a of the thematic pinata. http://homemoma.blogspot.com/p/tutorials.html Delete Reply
Laura Estonia My passion is to create crochet designs. I'm mom for two kids and I'm always happy to see the positive reaction it if they have a new toy I made. Handmade toys have a soul, I'm sure of it. I be encouraging you all to make handmade toys - The best gift ever. Welcome to my blogs: www.artefleur.blogspot.com (In English) www.happyamigurumi.blogspot.com Laura.Sillar@gmail.com I'm always happy for your comments and e-mails. View my complete profile
crocheted toys (31) amigurumi presents for men tutorials (14) Gift for boy (10) Special Gifts (9) Crochet Gift Bag (9) Katsiki gift (9) Paintings (9) Toy brooches (9) wall pictures (9) crochet cacti (8) toys most smaller (8) Angels (7) amigurumi Course (6) cozy home (6), stuffed animals (5) decor (4), mood (4) Exhibition (4) The color spectrum (3) crochet fruit and vegetables (3), homemade cards (3 ) courses (3) jewelry (2) photo (2) crocheted curtain (2) A gift for a friend (2) The Craft Exchange (2) A romantic gift (2) Charity (1) amigurumi Club (1) elephant (1) crocheted doll (1 ) anniversary (1) Ceramics presents for men (1) day of camp gift (1) mascot (1) toy loops (1) recovery (1) Embroidery (1)


No comments:

Post a Comment