Sunday, September 14, 2014

Catherine of Argentina


01/03/2014. My mom loved sünnipäeeev !! HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU AGAIN !! :) On the day I called via Skype Mommy and sang the birthday song in Spanish with Beatriz! : D In the afternoon we came to Montevideo guests! About an hour before midnight, romantic ideas I got my birthday present! The gift I got for brewing mate! To further the Estonian language was written romantic ideas "Happy Eliise!" So cute! :) If the clock was 0:00, I began to sing the birthday song and wished me all the luck !! And I received romantic ideas 17 years of age !! Help! Do not want to grow up jajaj :( 04/01/2014. Around 10 in the morning I woke up because the parents wanted to Skype through good luck! Were also present along with his family, my uncle and my aunt :) Mom had bought it in honor of my birthday, and candles were also trühvlitordi on top of everything! romantic ideas : 3 And even Skype blew out your candles! : D I opened my birthday romantic ideas gift received from Estonia, romantic ideas Ireland, and they sang me a birthday song! :) A big thank you to all of you and a loved-loved !! :)
Around 3 o'clock we went with family and friends in Las Cañasesse. It is located about half an hour away from the beach along the Rio Uruguay, where you can rent the houses that survive for several days, or you can put up your tent, and there is a small tourist shops and restaurants. In short hääästi beautiful place !! :)
We spent a couple of hours there. We went to Mica and Sofia (daughter of family friends) Topo Gigios eating ice cream, and we went to the tourist shops, where I bought myself a leg strap! :) Later we went to the river to bathe. The water was warm and the waves were soooo nice, too! On the other side of the river was to excel in Argentina! : D After the swim we went to lie down for a bit of sunshine to take .. and soon came to us to sell so-called street who was selling homemade bracelets, earrings, shoelaces, etc. .. Kuan my feet horribly like that sort of thing, then stayed to watch them .. Of course, it asked the seller if I'm here come from, and when it became known that I was actually from Estonia, then immediately started talking about running! : D I found out that this man is from Colombia, but rather lives in Buenos Aires, Argentina .. His Spanish was also different from the other one .. funny dialect or something. But I understand everything! :) I bought it from one of the most beautiful bracelet! After a while, we began to move back toward home. Before we are a small tern Fray the benthos. It is close to the city of Las Cañase! Üliilus city siuke cute! :)
About seven o'clock we came around nicely romantic ideas back home. The next Saturday, let's go back, because then there is swimming. Around 20:30 we went with Sofia and Micaga walkway. We bought the store a bit to eat and drink, and we had a couple of hours there. When we went home, we began to eat just prepared asadot and, later, a birthday cake! :)
Niii different birthday romantic ideas was !! Without snow, the first time in summer .. so funny: D But was extremely nice! :) And thank you to all who remember me and considered me a message on Facebook or sent a scripted! :) 01/05/2014. Today has been a quiet day. On the day I took the sun, swam in the pool, ate ice cream today ... Väääga many dragonflies flew close to the ground, it is said to foretell rain .. One of the wedge fell into the water, too, but I grabbed it off after a half hour of sitting on my hand! : D
Tomorrow is Epiphany or El Dia De Reyes, and there is a tradition that "kings" bringing gifts to children during the night! : P For this purpose, the children put grass on each side of the water (for the camels, because the kings of the Conference rooms come in). But since we are already in deeper children, then put the corresponding "camel" romantic ideas for sandwiches and beer. : D: D We'll see !!
I read all the time and wonder how there strangers on the street can understand that you "väljamaalane 'you - after all, your hair is dark, dark eyebrows. Tan is also quite strong on the last .. But now when I looked at the picture, where you're Mica and Sofia, got it :) You've got a mega bright eyes: D They probably glow in the night? Aili: p Delete Reply
2014 (18) June (2) May (1) April (1) March (2) February (5) January (7) Sin inspiración estamos bieeen !! Tarariraaaaaass !!! .. Todo pasa por una Razon! Oh birthday is a great day! Feliz año nuevooo! 2013 (39) December (4) November (12) October (4) September (5) August (7) July (7)
Birgit America
Catherine of Argentina
Paula Germany


No comments:

Post a Comment