Monday, September 8, 2014

For one-year lady. Shirt is made on a request. The media is the smallest funeral flowers of the thr


Two birthday has been successfully sent along. As promised gift from you. I spent a Sunday shirt for painting funeral flowers and was very enjoyable, though as always it Jassu did not want to go to bed on this day when we would be matched. But I came prepared nonetheless.
For one-year lady. Shirt is made on a request. The media is the smallest funeral flowers of the three sisters, and it also refers to these birds. funeral flowers I was hoping that the birds are a little nunnumad, but what the hell. Larger birds did not want them to make a color that still looks a little shine, but they dried out a bit too dark in my opinion. But it seemed like it. Fruit body was doing his own gift. Pretty hard to find a summer fruit that would not be red. I found in the end that fits the peach in the middle of the red as well. Both hand-painted shirts.
A gift to his father. He is by trade a finisher, hence the color of the gun. Värvipüstol riidemarkeriga and executed freehand. The picture was, however, help me, because I do not know by heart what the exact color of the pistol looks like :)
You are commenting using your Facebook account. funeral flowers (Log Out / Change)
% D bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment