Wednesday, September 3, 2014

DIY Ebay purchases Movies and Books Diaries Beauty Home Savings Kehakinnitusest ideas and recipes f


Despite the fact that my birthday was about a month ago I add here some pictures of the gift, which is compatible with the themes of my blog. 1) Goshi küünelakkide kit. The shades are all very comprehensive for me (with the exception of the orange). Persistence is relatively good and need only one layer.
5)-heeled shoes, which I made as a gift to yourself (this is my yearly tradition to make a gift to yourself). I went several months Shus similar shoes to see, but because of the price advantage of buying disclaimed. But I found a cheaper and more beautiful, and of course I gave them myself. I absolutely adore them! Being a so-called shoe height is about 16cm !!! And no, they are not difficult to walk. Very nice to have.
DIY Ebay purchases Movies and Books Diaries Beauty Home Savings Kehakinnitusest ideas and recipes for the Protection of Animals Animals Zoo My Life My Mõttekõlksud Skin Care Tips Random shit and stuff vegetarianism Talk Video Product Reviews
Apr ever written (5) Sep (1) Dec (2) Jan (18) Jan (15) Mar (14) Jan (8) May (5) Jun (4) Jul (10) Aug (7) Sep (2) Dec (5) Dec (4) Mar (14) Mar (16) Mar (14) Mar (23) May (11) Mar (20) Mar (18), Aug (11), SEP (11) Oct (3) Mar ( 2) Dec (4) Mar (7) Mar (1) May (7) Mar (3) Dec (5)


No comments:

Post a Comment