Monday, September 15, 2014

2014 (90) September (4) August (9) July (13) June (14) May (13) April (10) March (1


What's up with that is that the older you get, the more birthday becomes irrelevant? I remember as a kid, it was still a great year of the event - a morning song, gifts, flowers photos surprises, gifts ... guests. Gifts! For nõukaaegsele child was very easy to make fun :) creme de la creme of course, it was when I got the fifth birthday of mother to baby doll (very rare at that time), and grandparents with red doll stroller. It still does not exceed eluilmas! This year has already started on my birthday last night, went to Ireland because Küllikil time at 5 o'clock in the morning, and do not sleep so he did manage to be the first congratulator. Later skaipisime well and was really nice! At midnight flowers photos rang Kustav, sang a birthday song for two different (as demanded encores), told the news of the village and promised to come home tomorrow. I went to sleep and in the morning - Bye-bye, started again, my birthday! For the third time. I made a couple of vorstivõikut and thought effect in terms of candles flowers photos stacked against, but first of all, and secondly, would not have had the cake vorstivõikuküünlaid 31 pieces at the best will do fit. And even when I found myself getting so old? All Powerful Facebook, of course, stands for the fact that none of the important friend, do not miss the days missed. This, however, creates a situation flowers photos where the statutory "best of luck" kribavad the path of those who saw you last in elementary school. Or a little bit after that. But quite possible that the greeting came from the heart nonetheless. At least this time someone did not write "POS," which is the abbreviation of a bastard at all. Come on, do not be bothered, even if the "Happy Birthday" to write, then no man, and do not start to bother, right. flowers photos Kuusekas kribas: "When you've decided what you need, please call us! Meanwhile, warm congratulations!" Such request-perhaps foremost line. I then asked them to visit us. The baby's traveling free. Well, at least get him a charge. And we have a spare room! But come what may! Elis wanted to get to the next birthday party in Vancouver with. Oh, I would indeed! There is still a nice forever. I just talked to the mother how to work the day before yesterday flowers photos I went to the subway, and walking down the stairs, I noticed that the train just drove away. I reached the ramp, blow my nose ... and I started to freak out already! Where will it be next? I've already waited a full minute! Then I had to laugh at himself comfortable on ... If you can go, huh? Tallinn (for free!) Fall onto public transport is now probably flowers photos in a moment of depression. Heidi wrote, flowers photos so hopefully I have a lovely day. On the day itself, after all, was not vigagi, work your baked cake and bumped accidentally stepped through a colleague with a single stroke, bowled flowers photos over. Hot tea with lemon and mint beseekook. But I did not tell him that I have a birthday :) And sõbramehelikult Margo pointed out that neljakümnendaid go already! flowers photos Go into the forest, well! Have a great birthday follow-me, the latter is still an hour left :)
Oven Warm congratulations to you !!! Also, one of my best lapsepõlvesõbrannasid celebrates a birthday today, and no, people who are born 14.dets saavadki only be fierce, the coolest and the most bitter of the fourth option is the Allan Roosileht Star FM is not mention. Delete Reply
Canada Visa Application Checklist and Application for residence permit Toronto Vancouver Victoria
Our videos flowers photos of child abuse, teen Problematic flowers photos for charity Hazardous substances in cosmetics Corn Conspiracy theory How to make bread? Learning flowers photos to speak Estonian, Estonians through the Canadian's eyes :)
2014 (90) September (4) August (9) July (13) June (14) May (13) April (10) March (10) February (8) January (9) 2013 (149) December (10) Last, Visualization flowers photos forces rotten egg How to boil Sulti? Talvevõlumaa gray shades Guatemala flowers photos funeral Birthday Fresh Blood Dog Guards Poes Recession November (9) October (9) September flowers photos (8) August flowers photos (12) July (11) June (10) May (13) April (15) March (15) February (20) January (17) 2012 (7) December (5) November (2)


No comments:

Post a Comment