Sunday, September 7, 2014

I organized a surprise birthday parties for others, mine have not, try it, that was enough. With th


When I got to the age of 21, then we vihtusime Kätuga present dance, aimamatagi that one day we will grow a heart at peace at home, and the children did not know such a thing like dancing, not essugi. Ok, I'm lying still, present just yesterday vihtusin Mariga dance, but what the hell. When I got to 20, I lived in Sydney and I saw so young and fresh. Neighbors even baked me a cake house, which was written after the "CONGRATULATIONS". They also made me a lot of tiny gifts that I got to tear it off proudly.
When it comes to birthday parties, I'm like a little present girl who can not do other than wait for the excitement of his birthday. Anyway, I have absolutely no this stuff, so I do not want to be considered for his birthday, because my dear, I'm getting older, after all. Let me get it when it involves something as magnificent as BIRTHDAY!
Usually, this applies to both. Coming to Christmas, present then New Year's and then you have already saangi I begin to wait for your birthday. This year, I'm late because of the snow because it was not, I was not feeling especially birthday. The snow came down and I was now totally barreled birthday present than expectation.
Moving back to the island has been a regular in my sünnad relatives. Friends along without disbanded. present And, well, what the hell do partyt? You can get old again. I have sünna Nov. 2. This time it crashed for 26: S 4 more years, and 30 falls. HELP !! Pärnu were still living in decent sünnad. We went sõoradega klubitamas (not that we did not do it any other time) Oh were expecting a quieter times, such as Christmas, birthday. Them to plan a month in advance
I adore your birthday! This is my day, and woe to the man who is trying to ruin it. Every year I want to keep this in mind and looking forward to looking forward! Especially good is that it is a very 1'sel mail a day, and in many countries, May Day, so I get to sleep a long time and enjoy. I do not understand people who do not like to celebrate a birthday, because it's the best day of the year basically
As a kid waiting for his birthday euphoria high scores rumble went kehvemaks.Sest I could not concentrate on anything else klassioed kullanPeale fourth childhood friend and the only 17 when my first poisssober18sunnipaeval then took my parents and my dad also napsu.19 Sunnipaeval.oli my second boyfriend kulas.20sunnipaev it was not the happiest loristasin present whole day because my life was a difficult period
I like totally my birthday one year because it is already snow on the ground, in the second year, however, is an ugly rainy weather, the third year is just a cold! Aind 2013 was holding a birthday, because I was very, very pregnant present and alone, I decided to sit and wait and see who these brave people remember the days of my important, of course, I bought myself a reason I am using this for an entire large sefiiritordi, which secretly own skin I just stuck !! It meenuski me that sünnast 2011, Kardos images still yet to send the sample you are about to put on the path to Kardo blush, or you could just watch as he looked awesome: p!
Melodies and celebrate your birthday, as it is in July, and at that time all away somewhere. Small furniture with a couple of friend and loved ones will always be, but no big party never planned to be organized. There is no special peoinimene anyway.
I do not like my birthday. Little other than hate, because I do not oe do not have the gift or cake. Still, the reason was that the money was not. However, the other brothers were õedj salads, present cakes and gifts and ordered pretzels. And it was disgusting to school any candy, because why should I be out of candy, cake, even if the home does not. But their children are gifts, cake and some sort of action according present to the weather family. present I wish that they would be happy to wait for the memorial and birthday.
My birthday was 5 days after pay day. The other, however, the end of the month or the day before payday. Rather, it was the other priorities. Even at Christmas time was understood that I would like the footer. I am the middle child.
I organized a surprise birthday parties for others, mine have not, try it, that was enough. With this birthday is the day when I have time orgunnima, even for several days before, the day and time vaaritama run riot, the other night, it would be great for a party, yet it's my birthday! It could, after all, even if it is different from that on the day in the kitchen, I do not indecent, like every other day? Let's be honest, is really a birthday for men, woman and hullab vaaritab day time and organize, take her blissfully happy and looking forward present to the wishes of the evening, at the same time feels a kitty king that he should still scratch every half an hour to go. To be honest, it looks to me for a passport by February 30 to be Ideetasin. present This time, however, one would guess. I also made a direct clues to the man with the hint of it this way: Let's juubelipeo so that you arranged for me! I'm sure you get the congratulations FB wall because there is a reminder of those good case, and only 3-5 people present know that I'm downright birthday child, and they were really remember that my birthday could be set for a younger, would I be any birthday!
To be honest

No comments:

Post a Comment